• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

ish mah face. Plus some plushies on my head. SD, whose forum name I can't recall, wanted to know how many plushies I could balance on my head. The answer is apparently three. Then Zinn stuck googly eyes on them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh, and since people keep asking, the text that got cut off says "There are various Eevee-lutions on my head. Your argument is invalid"

Nyasu, being pushed by that mean bastard of Alola Nyasu. He spent that episode being treated like shit by that grey cat, but thanks to that, I have this adorable avatar of him with googly eyes <3

70302.jpg

My OC which is a representation of myself. I have been constantly working on it for quite some time, in perhaps what is a semi-finalized form? Maybe. I'm ridiculously picky. Though I must admit I like the pose. In any case, she is a Therian, and is supposed to be a sort of canine/fox creature with winglike ears.

for now I'm using a cute art of Umbreon and Eevee
kind of looks like Umbreon is ready to teach the younger Vee something, at least it looks happy

Back
Top Bottom