• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite artwork of the Pokémon above

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
i really like browsing through cards on serebii with my friends and I wanted a thread to appreciate them.
Post your favorite card, sprite, or other official artwork for the Pokémon named above and then say one for the next poster : D

Starting with one that has plenty of content: Bulbasaur!

I'm a big fan of this Bulbasaur card by Tomokazu Komiya, from the Expedition base set. His card illustrations always boast such strong, vibrant colors.
BulbasaurExpedition95.jpg

(And an honorable mention to this Dream World artwork, because it's just cute.)
001Bulbasaur_Dream_4.png

How about Pikachu?

I know theres probably one I like more out there, but I'm not the most familiar with the TCG and I know Pikachu probably has hundreds of cards. But I really like this one, and the other arts of G-max Pikachu. I love the figure this guy came with.
1697874456002.png

Empoleon!

I’m a sucker for the genre of card arts that include Trainers.
IMG_4043.jpeg

A close second is this particular sprite for Mega Banette. I don’t know where it’s from, but I love the pose and expression. They really communicate the malice behind this Pokemon.

IMG_4044.png

How about Ditto?

Honestly just
Spr_3r_359.png
. It's so good. Absol was never the same after Gen 3.

but
359Absol-Mega_XY_anime_2.png
is very far up there too. Mega Absol in general was a great upgrade!

I did a random roll and it pulled out Tornadus.

Something I found on Twitter a while ago.
This thread is for appreciation of official artwork from the franchise (i.e. pretty much anything you can find on the Bulbagarden Archives) — not for fanart, unfortunately! (Also, please remember to give proper credit/sources to fanartists when possible :bulbaLove: )

As for Dragonair, I enjoy the key art from Red/Blue. It's just very pretty and I love how the jewels look here in particular.
148Dragonair_RB.png

Misdreavus?

This thread is for appreciation of official artwork from the franchise (i.e. pretty much anything you can find on the Bulbagarden Archives) — not for fanart, unfortunately! (Also, please remember to give proper credit/sources to fanartists when possible :bulbaLove: )
Guess I should've read the starting post. Let's fix that...
SceptileTCG.png

As for Misdreavus...
200Misdreavus_Dream_3.png

Next, let's say...Silvally.

Back
Top Bottom