• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite artwork of the Pokémon above

91oTvB3DOSL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
one of my favorite Pokémon movies

Steelix

This artwork of Blastoise is very nostalgic to me, since back when I was 8 years old I used to read the official Pokemon handbook all the time, and this was the art of Blastoise they used in the book.

1702204532516.png

How about my favorite, Charizard?

Sure! How about this one, since the artwork is done by one of my favorite illustrators in the Pokemon TCG?

1702407754113.png

Quagsire?
(how do you spoiler images?-)
See the icon of an eye with a slash through it? Click that, enter a spolier title if you want to, and then copy and paste your image in between where it says "SPOILER" twice. You should be good to go!

Either this colorful Skyridge card, by Sumiyoshi Kizuki:
electrode-skyridge-sk-36.jpg
...or this weird piece of Gen 1 key art that was used everywhere in early official material, for some reason. It's so random and I love it.
101Electrode_OS_Anime_3.png

Riolu?

Back
Top Bottom