• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Hoenn Legendary

Which one is the best?

• Rayquaza

Votes: 94 29.0%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 42 13.0%
  • Groudon

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Regirock

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Regice

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • Registeel

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Latios

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Latias

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 32 9.9%

• Total voters
JIrachi is the one for me. Iron Head+ Serene grace = <3 <3. Also loved the fact that the lati twins were specially based dragons.

Kyogre, i love water types, and almost felt like aqua were the true good guys in emerald
Latios is a close second, has an awesome design

Accidentally voted Kyogre. I meant to say Groudon.
That thing's a freaking Behemoth. It raises land and simply looks awesome.

Kyogre, since I pretty much instantly loved it in Sapphire, and still do.

I like Latios its just so freakin cool looking and it moves like a fighter jet. In the anime has a great voice too. Still haven't been able to find it in my ruby game but I have my master ball ready for it when I do find it. Can anyone reccommend a good spot to looik?

Regice - I like it's voice in the anime & movie. Sounds like a midget. It also looks like giant floating fridge.

I really like Kyogre. Drizzle works great with Thunder and Water Spout's Amazing.

Rayquaza FTW!
it awesome offensive stats and simple design is what I adore it for. Plus it violates that "recharge after hyper beam" rule.

Really hard to choose, but I gotta say Jirachi :D It's so cute and has 2 of my favourite types! (Psychic and Steel)

Last edited:
Latias. It's a long story, but she is epic to me. Plus, out of all the pokemon movies, I think the Eons was the coolest.

I like Jirachi because it is cute LOL Though...I was really surprised that the little wish pokemon was actually part-steel type LOL

I would have to say Registeel. His design is the most appealing to me plus I tend to be more intrigued by defensive pokemon.

I have to say Rayquaza as Emerald was my first hoenn game and Rayquaza was the first hoenn legendarie i caught.

I've always liked Rayquaza, I like its design and it was the first legendary I ever caught.

Back
Top Bottom