• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon without an evolution? [No legendaries]

Faerie

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
As the title says, which Pokemon(s) that is not part of the evolution line is your favorite? This does not include legendaries.

My favorites are Lapras(design), Absol(design and type), and Heracross(power).

Re: Favorite Pokemon without an evolution?

Keldeo! Who is also my favorite Pokemon of all. :3

Not only do I love horses and all horse-like Pokemon, I think Keldeo is just plain cute and adorable. <3

Mine is a little bit out of the box, and it may be because it's from the current generation but, Maractus is my favorite Pokemon without an evolution. I love cactii and Maractus seems so fun and festive.

If we count legend's then Latias or Palkia.

Absol. I love its design. I've seen some people say that it could use a pre-evolution, but I think it is just fine on its own. I've never actually used one in the game, but I would consider training one sometime if I could be bothered to play the games more often.

Out of all those, I like...

-Heracross. It has high Attack, it's one of the most powerful Bug-types, and it's adorable.
-Skarmory. Very bulky, easy to use, and cool-looking.
-Audino. Also resistant, has much more movepool options, and kinda cute.
-Sigilyph. Has neat Sp. Attack and Speed, and it's creepy cool. Looking forward to train one in BW2 as well.

i can't choose just one... not even gonna touch legendaries, 'cause i'd be here all night.

corsola -- it's hella kawaii. what other reason do i need B)
tropius -- dude, it's like a flying tropical brontosaurus or some'n. idk how any could dislike it.
kecleon -- love that color change ability! so unique & cute~
absol -- tight design, yo. any pkmn that can predict disasters is cool in my book.
sableye -- ghost + gemstones for eyes = awesome. there is no denying it.
lunatone -- one of my hoenn pokebros. levitate & earthquake all the way, son!

gen 3 was the best when it came to no-evo pokemon.

My favourite Pokemon of all is also a Pokemon without an evolution.

I LOVE YOU...

MEW!

Non Legendary
Absol cuz it is a dark type
Legendary
Darkrai

Keldeo! Who is also my favorite Pokemon of all. :3

Mewtwo the best pokemon ever

If we count legend's then Latias or Palkia.

My favourite Pokemon of all is also a Pokemon without an evolution.

I LOVE YOU...

MEW!

As the title says, which Pokemon(s) that is not part of the evolution line is your favorite?This does not include legendaries.

The OP [which I quoted above] states that this thread's topic doesn't include legendaries. You four should probably try to read the first post of threads before posting in future.

--------------------------------

My favourite non-evolvers are:

- Absol. Seems this is also a lot of people's favourite. My favourite pokemon.
- Torkoal. It's just cute! Also my [joint] favourite pokemon with Absol.
- Bouffalant. Hilariously cool design and it's very strong. It's grown on me a lot like its afro
- Heracross. Just a badass bug type (also cute).
- Volbeat. aksjfksdkasjd it's just too cute! I love its design.
- Mawile. Just another favourite of mine.
- Girafarig. Always had a soft spot for it since Gen II.
- Heatmor. Badass flamethrowing anteater. Awesome.
- Emolga. Another cutie. I also like the design + colour schemes (plus Iris's in the anime make me laugh)
- Skarmory. Very cool.
- Dunsparce. Another mon that I've grown to like. I love its design and colours.
- Zangoose. One of my favourite mons without a doubt.
- Kecleon. Cute!
- Solrock. I have no idea why but I just love this poke.

So after a huge list xD my favourites are Torkoal and Absol. I can't choose between those two. But I love all the non-evolvers I've listed above really.

I meant Axew! :p

EDIT: Leaf Form Axew ;) the one shown in my Avatar like Spiky Ear'd Pichu it doesn't evolve!

The OP [which I quoted above] states that this thread's topic doesn't include legendaries. You four should probably try to read the first post of threads before posting in future.

Hey, people make mistakes. We're not morons. Also, maybe YOU should consider that perhaps that rule wasn't there when we posted. Because I'm sure the OP was edited after I did. I read the OP before posting and that rule was not there.

Anyway, I don't have a favorite non-evolving Pokemon outside of legendaries because I generally don't like them.

Hey, people make mistakes. We're not morons. Also, maybe YOU should consider that perhaps that rule wasn't there when we posted. Because I'm sure the OP was edited after I did. I read the OP before posting and that rule was not there.

I was only reminding you to take care and read the OP of a thread before posting in a thread - I never said, nor did I imply, that any of you are morons or that you can't make mistakes, so please don't take it personally and be so defensive. (I also don't appreciate the hostility.)

If you have a problem with something I've said please send me a PM about it rather than replying in-thread, since it only drags it down; needless to say if you wish to say anything else in reply to this post do so in a PM and I will be happy to reply.

Plusle is my favorite in general! The fact that it stays cute forever is just a bonus.

Gen I:None
Gen II:Heracross (Fighting bug), Delibird (Torchic and Piplup's larger cousin?)
Gen III:plusle and Minun (Two of my favourite Gen III Pokémon), Tropius (Natural Harmonia Gropius Tropius? Sounds legit.)
Gen IV:Rotom (like to see it in new Luigi's Mansion 2)
Gen V:Throh and Sawk (Mario and Luigi? Sounds legit), Emolga

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom