• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ƒιєяcє∂єιту∂αякℓιηк's Castle of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ƊƛƦƘԼƖƝƘ's Castle of Pokemon!

Are any of your suicunes bold? (and happen to have HP electric?)
How about timid, calm, or bold zapdoses? (HP ice or grass would be great)

I have shinies, rare berries, and battle frontier items. Thank you.

What would you like for a Wishmakr Jirachi?I have a shiny Ampharos,Delibird,Teddiursa

Sure thing want me to Zero out the EVs as well?

can I trade you my shiny Aggron and shiny Venomoth(both are level 100 and I am not the original owner so I don't know if there hacked) for a shiny Shaymin and shiny Stunky?

ƓƠƘƲƔƧƊƛƦƘԼƖƝƘ said:
Nickname Changing
I can change your pokemon's nickname for free if wanted.​

Can you still do this? :eek:
If so, could you nickname these for me? They are all unnicknamed and traded for, so I can't.

Shiny Eevee / Shiny Pichu x2 / Shiny Dialga

I would really like a nickname of one of my pokemon changed if you can still do that please.

Okay then just tell me when you want to trade :D.

Are any of your suicunes bold? (and happen to have HP electric?)
How about timid, calm, or bold zapdoses? (HP ice or grass would be great)

I have shinies, rare berries, and battle frontier items. Thank you.

I don't know if you saw this or missed it but I'm interested in those, besides the NN changing service, thank you.

I don't know if you saw this or missed it but I'm interested in those, besides the NN changing service, thank you.

I believe I have the natures suited for you needs. I'll have to check on the HPs, though.

Can you still do this? :eek:
If so, could you nickname these for me? They are all unnicknamed and traded for, so I can't.

Shiny Eevee / Shiny Pichu x2 / Shiny Dialga

I don't know if you just missed this, since I seem to get missed a lot, but would you be able to do this?

Alrighty, cool. c: Would you just vm me when you can, or would you rather I vm you at a set time?

OK. Will you be available... mmm... tommorrow at 3 PM? c:

M'kay, cool. c: I'll vm you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom