• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

set them up*
Not assuming pronouns, just got confused because of thinking of Lich King the character for a moment instead of the person lol sorry

and lots of people like @JamieIsBored @Snowy @gentlefeather and especially @LICH KING have not said much.
My apologies. I kinda... maybe... just a little... forgot I was playing a mafia game. >.> Don't hurt me! It's been quite a while since I played.

I am going to
Vote: Mint Elv

Zexy's post made sense to me. They were visited by someone, they knew they were visited by someone, and who... but not what. they have no idea if it was a roleblock or a cop check. There was nothing alignment indicating in their post. Why vote for Zexy?

Wissan would be my second choice. Confidently stating that they know that someone is scum in day one is a little suspicious.

Still not a fan of lynching a slot that cannot talk, may even have evolved and is unable to perform a night action or claim it before it is too late and it just flips

Sweet Scent is a potential investigative action an Ivysaur might have, it attracts others to it, with some creative freedom I could see it being a copcheck. Although I would make it something like lightningrod. Point is, wissen's slot might have it (and thus be our cop) and lynching it before it can even be claimed is super risky.

Wissan would be my second choice. Confidently stating that they know that someone is scum in day one is a little suspicious.
wissen was probably just a troll. A particularly bad troll that tried to do inside jokes with jaison and LICH and all of them had lots of interactions with dawn dusk.

dawn dusk being the kill option has to be related to all this, either LICH themselves or someone who wants us to believe LICH did it. A scum team without at least one of those in it really had no reason to waste a kill on low activity dawn dusk that only interacted with those people in a way that could easily set up a case on any of them, rather than one of the highly active people who try to solve the game

There is no better thing for a scum team than an inactive scattered town. I cannot see a scum team of say 1-2 of Caps Mido Piko Raven + 1-2 inactives who are not LICH/wissen, having something to gain from a dawn dusk kill.

I would like to catch up some more tomorrow, but I feel like the thread will deserve a reread and I really don't feel like doing that right now.

I did make a quick brainspew about each player during the night, but I didn't finish - gonna quickly throw some more thoughts together and wrap it up.

One thing I did want to quickly touch on is that we should know the setup now, as the flavor text mentions 8 in the Bulbasaur family remaining. assuming dawn dusk was our only squirtle, that means that there are 3 charmander total, worst case. two squirtle/two charmander is also possible, though i think far less likely due to the fact that evolution, and by extension, roles, only occur depending on a d4.

Pikochu: Kinda thought his day was weird, to be honest. To me it felt like he was piggybacking off of people but not really giving original thought. He’s the one I remember talking with dawn dusk the most about the everstone thing, too, not sure that means much though. Shifty eyes at this one.

Mint Elv: A lot of her stuff has been NAI so far, I think. Not super pressed about her vote on me, I don’t really feel any malicious intent from it. I do think it’s a little weird that she didn’t stick with Raven, which I think was a pretty good case, but instead opted for me when it was Raven who acted first on the idea she got angry at me about in the first place. I guess it’s because I was more vocal and present about it? dunno. If I had to choose I'd say slight town lean.

ExLight: Null, little to discuss here tbh. Hope to see more from them next phase but they’re playing in 2 games rn so I can’t really blame them. (Same with Raven, and technically DW)

JamieIsBored: Despite the lack of content I kinda want to give them a small town lean for breaking the tie, though it will flip the other way if Wissen is scum. Not much else to say

Raven: Agreed with the point against them from Mido that they were the one to start the whole discussion about voting inactives, but they waited for others to do it before they joined in. Kinda weird.

Zexy: Again, a little pockety with all the likes & supporting my theory especially now that it has been proven to be false - but I was never going to vote them yesterday. Willing to give them the time to see how their reads develop, but for now I will exist comfortably in the pocket.

Snowy: Not much to say here, pretty much completely null on this slot.

gentlefeather: Again, not really much to say - they did talk a little towards the end of the day yesterday it looks like, but stayed pretty passive. Kinda weird that they were willing to vote wissen/jaison initially when voting inactives was discussed, but then later on they said "inactive towns can easily be taken advantage of by scum." But, they did try to break the tie at least. Hedgy on this slot.

LICH KING: Seems to have a hard-on for scumreading me when all I've done regarding their slot is try to be nice to them? Idrk what to think about this slot tbh. 134 could have been a scumslip through too much info saying "wissen obviously has no proof that jaison is scum," wouldn't put it past a new player to make. So, maybe a small scumlean here.

wissen: I really don't know what to think about this slot now - I don't think policy lynching is detrimental to our odds as it's putting the game at 6:3 worst case going into day 3, but my gut wants to give this slot a chance to play the game...

My likes are not supposed to be pocketing, I just agree with some of the points made

I feel like between Mido, Caps, and Raven we have one scum, and that is probably the only scum in the actives. But it is hard to pinpoint exactly who, all of them make fair arguments but one of all could be fabricated kinda easily when you know which people to push the agenda towards and which to try to let coast around. If we get at least one scum flip from somewhere else it should be easier to re-read those.

LICH is my big scum lean, wissen a smaller one... Everyone else is pretty null unfortunately, inactivity is not helping. I would guess at least one scum is in the pool of the people just coasting below the radar, which makes analysing any interactions between potential buddies much harder. The third one, if it exists, is somewhere in between. If it is a second indep instead, good luck finding them :(

Anyway I feel like we have monopolised the talk a lot, so far it is only ExLight Mint Elv and I saying anything really for this day. At least people like Piko Caps Raven said a lot before. Meanwhile wissen did not get subbed yet and lots of people like @JamieIsBored @Snowy @gentlefeather and especially @LICH KING have not said much.

LICH KING also had the most interesting interactions with wisser, dawndusk, and jaison early on, mostly jokes but they kinda felt comfortable joking on each other. Then everyone who could get a better read on them either falls dead or gets subbed out while they go conveniently inactive.

Not much more than a hunch again, but I would say LICH is my current top sus, with maybe Caps being next if they flip town (I feel like he could have caught on to all this and try to set him up)

A bit reluctant, but I will place a vote for now to hopefully push them into posting more

VOTE: LICH KING
If my memory serves me, I didn't interact with Jaison and sure as hell my interaction wasn't friendly (or comfortable) with Wissen...

If my memory serves me, I didn't interact with Jaison and sure as hell my interaction wasn't friendly (or comfortable) with Wissen...
Wissen tried to joke with you though, that "I know you are asura" thing. Jaison was not one you could interact a lot with considering they were inactive for a while, but the question is "why kill dawn dusk" and I still feel like you are the one person who had the most reason to kill dawn dusk instead of someone more active

Wissen tried to joke with you though, that "I know you are asura" thing. Jaison was not one you could interact a lot with considering they were inactive for a while, but the question is "why kill dawn dusk" and I still feel like you are the one person who had the most reason to kill dawn dusk instead of someone more active
Caps and Raven had more interactions with dawn dusk and why would I kill dawn dusk?
And what reason do I have to kill him?...

Caps and Raven had more interactions with dawn dusk and why would I kill dawn dusk?
And what reason do I have to kill him?...
Caps and Raven had more interactions with lots of other people too. Besides I am not that sure about them either.
By that logic, no one else had much reason to kill him either. Your early interactions just make me think you would be afraid of him potentially reading you more down the line than anyone else would.

And why did you and Caps vote Jaison out, when clearly Wissen was the one who was more suspicious...
Because wissen was subbed out at the time, the slot really cannot defend itself at this point

Do you still believe we should lynch it without it even being able to claim if need be?

Caps and Raven had more interactions with lots of other people too. Besides I am not that sure about them either.
By that logic, no one else had much reason to kill him either. Your early interactions just make me think you would be afraid of him potentially reading you more down the line than anyone else would.
.....Early interactions, about that Everstone thing?

Because wissen was subbed out at the time, the slot really cannot defend itself at this point

Do you still believe we should lynch it without it even being able to claim if need be?
You guys were the one's who bought up with "Wissen is a newbie who outed his scum buddy" theory.

And then voting Jaison when clearly Jaison could have been a Scum if and only if Wissen is a scum...

You guys were the one's who bought up with "Wissen is a newbie who outed his scum buddy" theory.
Which fell flat the moment we found out jaison could not have been his scum buddy.

My question is: knowing that this theory is false for sure, do you still suspect wissen, and why?

And then voting Jaison when clearly Jaison could have been a Scum if and only if Wissen is a scum...
That is technically not true. There was the chance wissen was a troll and jaison was also scum by random chance

That is technically not true. There was the chance wissen was a troll and jaison was also scum by random chance
That chance was too low...
You preferred Jaison over Wissen, so as to get a double kill possibly?

... Let me put it differently

Can you please make an argument against someone that is not "but you guys/these guys also did this/that?"

Please show us some reads of your own. Until then, I feel like you just try to divert attention away from the fact that you have not actually contributed some new info to the game

Back
Top Bottom