• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

I agree that there is too low activity in general from half of the playerbase, but the rest have to focus on something, else we are just going in circles, a hot potato whatabout effect of "yeah but what about/why not X?"

It has to be someone, and it is preferable the two-three main options for someones are those more people have commented on

Didn’t see DWs post when I quoted this but even ignoring it. Why would the host ever consider accusing someone as mafia a rule violation? That’s utterly ridiculous.

Have you met Jinjo? Also you honestly ignored his reasoning of it’s not that you voted him specifically but the act of going after inactives.

No. It’s not. The host went out of their way to clarify which implies it’s unrelated to the accusation.
Already said that. I do not believe the rule violation IS outing a buddy, but they COULD be related anyway.

Actually no I do not know Jinjo well enough and what their meta as a player is.

Also, unrelated to the above, I would like @TheCapsFan to come weigh in on what he thinks of jaison after Dawning's clarification. I might be overthinking it, but considering wissen did not do something clearly in violation of the rules in the thread, they probably did it outside the thread, whatever that means... Still not worth lynching a slot that cannot even talk now, but something to consider, if the wissen-jaison buddies theory can still hold.

If either wissen or Jaison are mafia, I think it would make the most sense (and be in mido's nature) to bus them rather than divert attention elsewhere. The idea being just shed off the inactive weight & get some cred in the process. She didn't do that, so I don't think that Mido is necessarily mafia with either wissen or Jaison here.

I think it's way too WIFOM-y right now to be considered at Day 1.

All I said at the time was that unlike a jaison wagon which was only in Raven's interest at the time, a wissen one was also in yours. Which gave me slightly more reason for you to be scum and them town, just because it was pushed harder when it originally mattered, but I did not speak in absolutes about it, just a hunch based on probabilities.

Based on probabilities? From what it looks like to me, the prior odds with the given information at the time suggest to me that it's no more random. A hunch is a hun thought.

My belief is that wissen did not have enough of an understanding of the game, outed jaison, then they had some sort of fight in scum chat and wissen violated some rule

homer-simpson-fight-fight-fight.gif

Even if wissen is town/indep though, I am not a fan of jaison's generalised lackluster arguments anyway, and genuinely believe their flip will help us get reads on lots of people (in conjunction with who the mafia chooses to kill), including Raven Mido Caps me, maybe even Piko and Lich King.

While it's not the best and lackluster, I think Jaison's arguments are fairly specific enough to have a stance. Specifically, he seems not to be a fan of your voting behavior and that your voting behavior is scummy enough for him to vote for you.

Hey, sorry everyone I did not get the ping. I've read through all the logs and Zexy can you specify why you assumed I was mafia, just a hunch?
I did not say you were mafia for sure, but that if you were, Raven trying to ignore you and pushing a case on wissen and jaison would make sense

See I can sort of get behind this but the thing that sketches me out is throwing in the rule violation thing as another reason. It feels like a deliberate reach.
It is just a combination of both.

I think it's way too WIFOM-y right now to be considered at Day 1.

Based on probabilities? From what it looks like to me, the prior odds with the given information at the time suggest to me that it's no more random. A hunch is a hun thought.

homer-simpson-fight-fight-fight.gif

While it's not the best and lackluster, I think Jaison's arguments are fairly specific enough to have a stance. Specifically, he seems not to be a fan of your voting behavior and that your voting behavior is scummy enough for him to vote for you.
I would agree, but when specifically asked why not Caps, all they said is that they cannot vote for two people at once, without further clarification. This really felt more like a revenge vote than anything substantial.

Mint Elv (1) - gentlefeather
wissen schaftler (1) - LICH KING
jaison krasta (2) - TheCapsFan, Zexy
TheCapsFan (1) -- Mint Elv
Zexy (1) - jaison krasta

Night 1
Final Votals
Mint Elv (1) - gentlefeather
wissen schaftler (1) - LICH KING
jaison krasta (3) - TheCapsFan, Zexy, JamieIsBored
TheCapsFan (1) -- Mint Elv
Zexy (1) - jaison krasta

The Pokemon gather in the garden, debating where to strike. A few think they see smoke in the grass and run after it, launching every attack they have to take them down. Others try to stop them, insisting the smoke they saw was nothing, but it was too late. They approach the spot of where they attacked, seeing who they'd defeated. To the horror of most, it turns out to have been a Bulbasaur.

jaison krasta has fainted. They were a Bulbasaur.

It is now night one. Day two will begin a 4:00 PM CDT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom