• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Flawless 5IV Growlithes (one 6IV male), Inkays, and Machops FT

Hey, can I get a female Inkay? I can get you a Dawn Stone in return.

Hey, can I get a female Inkay? I can get you a Dawn Stone in return.

Of course ;) If you see me on here, just let me know when you're good to trade and I'll get on in the game. I still owe you a PM response, I'll get to it after Xmas :p

edit: I'm going to bed so I'll try and catch you later. I might be a bit busy the next couple of days though, for obvious reasons XD

I see you're on, so can you trade now?

And about the PM, I'm busy with Christmas stuff as well, so I wouldn't have time to respond either :)

Edit: not busy enough to not play Pokémon, though. :p

Edit2: Never mind, it's late so I'm going to bed. Hope to catch you tomorrow!

Last edited:
I see you're on, so can you trade now?

And about the PM, I'm busy with Christmas stuff as well, so I wouldn't have time to respond either :)

Edit: not busy enough to not play Pokémon, though. :p

Edit2: Never mind, it's late so I'm going to bed. Hope to catch you tomorrow!

Sorry, you just missed me when you posted :p

I have to work in a few hours (ik, ik, working on Xmas =/) but I'll try to be on at around 1:30ish in the afternoon (PST, GMT-8). You can have the Inkay for free whenever I catch you on (I don't need the dawn stone), Xmas present from me ;)

Thank you! I'm going to give you a HA Kecleon with egg moves in return. Not as payment for the Inkay of course, but as my present for you! :thumbup:

Thank you! I'm going to give you a HA Kecleon with egg moves in return. Not as payment for the Inkay of course, but as my present for you! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'll be on for probably an hour and I'm idling on Wi-Fi. Hope your holidays are going well ;)

Thanks! I'll be on for probably an hour and I'm idling on Wi-Fi. Hope your holidays are going well ;)

My holidays are going very well, especially now that I have a wonderful squid-like floating thingy to keep me company :)

...But I guess we'll resume our PM conversation soon, right?

My holidays are going very well, especially now that I have a wonderful squid-like floating thingy to keep me company :)

...But I guess we'll resume our PM conversation soon, right?

We will ;) I'll reply to backlogged PMs tomorrow. Thanks for the trades! The 2nd Poke I traded you is flawless as well and good for MM breeding if you're into that kinda thing :p Merry Xmas!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom