• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zexy thing is a wifom case.

As for the Elie, that wouldn't really. If I died and then Zexy and Elie didn't for days, that's the kind of thing that would put suspicion on them since it would mean mafia decide to aim at power players.

Ok but I just felt that scum would more likely go after the power players.

Also, what's a wifom case?

Ok but I just felt that scum would more likely go after the power players.

Also, what's a wifom case?
Wine in front of me.

Based on the wine scene from Princess Bride. And example would be mafia killing Elie to frame mega but it could also be that mega is mafia and did kill Elie for suspecting him. All in all it's cases where it could be either reason it there is no way to know.

Probably doomed here, but I think it's interesting to note that Pika's reads on me and Zexy seemed to swap post-subbing into the new slot. He didn't state a Town read on Zexy explicitly, though it can be inferred from how Pika now suspects that I could be trying to frame Zexy. My thoughts? I have a theory that Pika could now be Mafia, and if he is, then Zexy could logically be scum as well.

I believe scum would like to target Town power players first or atleast someone who they have knowledge of having a powerful role.
Not in this game, where the power players were all heavily suspected and actual possible lynches in Day 1. They might have somehow known your previous slot had said powerful role, the other clear mason, and went for it instead. Besides they already knew a lot about my role because of what Elie slipped so they just blocked me and I'm no longer a problem to them.
Noted because this may actually provide some direction to where to go. I'm surprised that this hasn't been discussed more.
The scum in the group wouldn't like it pointed out, as for the town... there isn't much to discuss other than Elie being most likely town. And me too, if you're willing to believe me on this. Since the consensus is on MP now you won't see much discussion of it.
I had voted for Zexy on Day 1 and scum-read him. So he had some reason for killing me.

As for Elieson, not just me but any other fairly new player would have been killed, it would put some doubts as if he was indeed Town, scum would want to get rid of him soon given his expertise in solving games when Town.
If I was scum who wanted my suspects dead I could've started from
Probably doomed here, but I think it's interesting to note that Pika's reads on me and Zexy seemed to swap post-subbing into the new slot. He didn't state a Town read on Zexy explicitly, though it can be inferred from how Pika now suspects that I could be trying to frame Zexy. My thoughts? I have a theory that Pika could now be Mafia, and if he is, then Zexy could logically be scum as well.
It could be that his thoughts changed because his slot was killed, things were claimed and others' thoughts have changed too.
But it's still not impossible for Pika's new slot to be mafia... but why am I damned again if that's the case? You're really going damned if I do, damned if I don't again on me.

Wine in front of me.

Based on the wine scene from Princess Bride. And example would be mafia killing Elie to frame mega but it could also be that mega is mafia and did kill Elie for suspecting him. All in all it's cases where it could be either reason it there is no way to know.

Ok like two situations could exist but can't be sure of them. Thanks for explaining.

First, my reads haven't swapped after subbing in. I have posted my reads based on my death and not on the basis of subbing in.
Second, I am still not sure of Zexy's alignment. I am not town-reading them.

As of now, lynching you seems the best option. A lot of things will be cleared.

Why exactly are you voting me though?

And I can't remember if it was Elieson, Mido or someone else, but they asked for actual quotes for my reasoning (I'm not talking about the hypocrisy question from Elie). Did you miss my two wall posts earlier that contained everything I needed.

Btw, I'll be inactive for around 24 hours for irl reasons. But I'll catch up when I get back. Man, I hope you are town Mega...
OK so
my post before that, when I said max, I meant you. I don't know why, but your avatars are visually similar to me, and that's how I identify people, I got the two of you swapped.

What I saw was "hi, I'm here" and then two big ass wallposts hard defending megapod, throwing shade on his voters and ignoring pretty much everything else. That's what I'd describe as white knighting. You see a threatened player, and jump in on the mega defensive. In my book, there are two reasons for that:
1. your scumbuddy is under threat
2. Megapod is a townie and you saw the opportunity to say "I told you so" and gain bonus townie points for doing so.
Either way, the likely scenario is scum!you.
While other players also defended megapod, they at least acknowledged some of Elie's reasoning.
That, my dear, is why I am voting you.

OK so
my post before that, when I said max, I meant you. I don't know why, but your avatars are visually similar to me, and that's how I identify people, I got the two of you swapped.

What I saw was "hi, I'm here" and then two big ass wallposts hard defending megapod, throwing shade on his voters and ignoring pretty much everything else. That's what I'd describe as white knighting. You see a threatened player, and jump in on the mega defensive. In my book, there are two reasons for that:
1. your scumbuddy is under threat
2. Megapod is a townie and you saw the opportunity to say "I told you so" and gain bonus townie points for doing so.
Either way, the likely scenario is scum!you.
While other players also defended megapod, they at least acknowledged some of Elie's reasoning.
That, my dear, is why I am voting you.

I did say that I thought Elieson was town... Just they were overreactive for little reason. And what if I'm actually just someone defending another because I'm town and I think they're town???

I did say that I thought Elieson was town... Just they were overreactive for little reason. And what if I'm actually just someone defending another because I'm town and I think they're town???

I think Elie did have a point about MegaPod's posts though and his pressure on MegaPod fits his agressive playstyle. MegaPod's reactions to being under pressure have been kind of suspect though with him trying to throw back suspicion onto Elie and Zexy.
A lot of players have been quite defensive of MegaPod but your defence was definately the strongest, there doesn't seem to be a reason for you to believe he's town that strongly at this stage in the game?

At the moment I'm leaning more town with Elie and Zexy, though I'm more unsure about Zexy at the moment. I'm not sure about my suspicions at the moment either though, I think MegaPod and yourself are suspicious but I'm not exactly confident that your scum.

I think Elie did have a point about MegaPod's posts though and his pressure on MegaPod fits his agressive playstyle. MegaPod's reactions to being under pressure have been kind of suspect though with him trying to throw back suspicion onto Elie and Zexy.
A lot of players have been quite defensive of MegaPod but your defence was definately the strongest, there doesn't seem to be a reason for you to believe he's town that strongly at this stage in the game?

At the moment I'm leaning more town with Elie and Zexy, though I'm more unsure about Zexy at the moment. I'm not sure about my suspicions at the moment either though, I think MegaPod and yourself are suspicious but I'm not exactly confident that your scum.

My philosophy. There's not point in defending if it's not a good one.

As of now, lynching you seems the best option. A lot of things will be cleared.
I don't really think this is a good reason to lynch people and even though I'm still running in circles with my MegaPod paranoia, I don't particularly like your posts in the new slot.
Kinda don't like how you were willing to make huge posts for others' cases but when questioned yourself you shrug it off with a small reply.

Sorry, I haven't had time. I've had plenty of irl reasons.
OK... no way for me to prove or disprove that though and tbh it is a bit scummy, if it's legit I'm sorry but it still comes across that way.

OK... no way for me to prove or disprove that though and tbh it is a bit scummy, if it's legit I'm sorry but it still comes across that way.
Zexy you are the only one who ever questions that kind of thing. Why would we lie about this kind of stuff. I've never seen anyone actually lie. IF they were playing video games, then they usually say so. If it was something else then they usually say so.

Zexy you are the only one who ever questions that kind of thing. Why would we lie about this kind of stuff. I've never seen anyone actually lie. IF they were playing video games, then they usually say so. If it was something else then they usually say so.
Because inactivity with excuses is an easy way for scum to skate by trust me I've done it.

I'd rather be a bit more cautious in advance. Particularly towards Elementar since he was pretty willing to make lengthy posts about others the one day, and one-liners in his defense the very next day.

I've been organising a party, moved stacks of shelving and what not, basically renovating a room, setting up for the party, having the party, and the list goes on. That's on top of end of semester study and general life.

Night 2: You Say Tomato, I Say Tomuerto
MegaPod12: III (Midorikawa, Max1996, Pika_pika42)
Zexy: I (MegaPod12)
Elementar: I (Doctor Floptopus)

Night 2: You Say Tomato, I say Tomuerto

Still in a state of dis-pear over the loss of the Masons, the town needed to rally around a cause. A leader emerged, establishing their roots from the ground up.
"I have raisin to be-leaf that this person is a vegetable," éclaired the leader, pointing at one of the other players.
Latching on to this juicy piece of gossip, the town put all of their eggs in one basket and joined together in an attempt to squash the threat and restore the peas.
Alas, despite their endivers, tragedy struck. Their target ap-pear-ed to be a fruit.
Dear MegaPod12,
im-a-tomato_o_934250.jpg

Miles Kingston said:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

You are the Tomato. A part of the nightshade family, your close relatives include potatoes and eggplants, while some of your more distant relatives include tobacco, bell peppers, chili peppers, and Petunia Dursley. Due to your immense family roots, you have many heirlooms.
Use of tomatoes as a comestible originated with the Aztecs in Mexico around the year 500BCE. Since the arrival of the Spanish conquistador, Hernán Cortés, you have spread throughout the world.
A particularly saucy individual, you made your way to Italy to get in on a pizza the action, but you have caused many a legal conundrum in your day.
In 1887, you and several of your brethren caused a stir when the US passed a tariff on fruits, but not vegetables. This escalated all the way to the Supreme Court, which ruled you to be a vegetable on May 10th, 1893. Despite biologically being a fruit, you are used as a vegetable, which is to say that you are eaten during the course of the meal, and not for dessert. Naturally, this piece of juicy gossip managed to spread, and has effected your reputation in the US, forming a new classification, called the culinary vegetables, which refers to fruits that are cooked and pre-peared like vegetables.

Due to your status as a culinary vegetable, people often forget that you are biologically a fruit. Therefore, you are the Miller. Although you are allied with the Fantastic Fruits, any alignment investigations will show you to be a Villainous Vegetable.

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits, and you win when all opposing factions have been e-lemonaded.

Now cress-fallen, the town could only wonder how their brilliant plans had not born fruit. Meanwhile the vege-tables seemed to be turniping in favor of the mafia, as they laughed at the town's rotten misfortunes.

Sitting in his kitchen, surrounded by empty beer bottles, Maniacal Engineer stared at his fruit bowl, star struck, and completely oblivious to the fact that his phone was ringing.
"Encore! Encore!" he yelled, clapping his palms together mirthfully.
The slovenly scientist gleefully shoveled several handfuls of popcorn into his mouth and continued to watch the events unfold.

It is now Night 2! Phase ends after 9:00pm U.S. Central Daylight Savings a Time 11/6/17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom