• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to look active because I don't care about looking active. Scum care about looking active so they can look town. Town care about finding scum.
Ok, but what's the point of saying you're trying not to look active? If your content is good enough, shouldn't you be actively posting?

Ok, but what's the point of saying you're trying not to look active? If your content is good enough, shouldn't you be actively posting?
You think I said I'm trying not to look active.
But I meant I'm not trying to look active, there's a difference.

Damn I meant Elementar when I said max, no idea how I confused the two.
Unvote: max
Vote: Elementar

Why exactly are you voting me though?

And I can't remember if it was Elieson, Mido or someone else, but they asked for actual quotes for my reasoning (I'm not talking about the hypocrisy question from Elie). Did you miss my two wall posts earlier that contained everything I needed.

Btw, I'll be inactive for around 24 hours for irl reasons. But I'll catch up when I get back. Man, I hope you are town Mega...

Reminder that, even though the phase update will be posted a little late tomorrow night, the votes still lock after 9:00pm U.S. Central Daylight Savings Time.
Phase ends a little over 25.5 hours from now.
Hopefully, one of my assistants will post your quarterly Votals.

As of now, Votals are as follows:
Day 2 Votals:

MegaPod12: II (Midorikawa, Max1996)
Zexy: I (MegaPod12)
Elementar: I (Doctor Floptopus)

Also, @Pika_pika42 will be subbing in for @Feenie. Please confirm receipt of the new role PM.

I want zexy to target me with the role i believe he has. I applied pressure because i detected crumbs. Whether I am right or wrong, who can say. Short version: You read it wrong, bro.
Okay, I can admit I was wrong, but it's pretty hard to see intentions when it's hidden by a ton of vegetable and fruit related puns

NEXT ALONG WITH ELEMENTAR AND SWARLA BECAUSE THERE IS TOO MUCH DEFENSE HERE,
My defense was just me not agreeing with a vote and standing up for what I agree with.

Do you really think so? If anything what I see from MegaPod now is taking a quote of mine out of context and not realizing why a mason kill is good... which I have trouble believing he couldn't think of because he made such thoughts about similar OC groups as scum in RM2. I think he's playing dumb, honestly.
Well for the first part he did eventually put the quote back in context. And for the second, MegaPod didn't have trouble understanding why a mason kill was 'good' but why it was 'super fricken lucky'.
How, for scum, is killing an effectively powerless role at the time "super fricken lucky"? Wouldn't scum rather kill a Sheriff or Doctor?
'Super fricken lucky' does make you assume it would be a doctor or sheriff kill, mason does not.

Btw, I'll be inactive for around 24 hours for irl reasons. But I'll catch up when I get back. Man, I hope you are town Mega...
Hmm.. that last part just seems super unnecessary and it sticks out from the rest of your posts. It just doesn't seem very genuine.

So this was your original reasoning for voting for Elementar:
However, what's more concerning to me is Max's white knighting. Regardless of whether meta is town or scum, I am fairly confident in max being scum.
Could you please elaborate a bit more on this? I still don't really understand why your suspicious enough of Elementar to be voting for him.

Well for the first part he did eventually put the quote back in context. And for the second, MegaPod didn't have trouble understanding why a mason kill was 'good' but why it was 'super fricken lucky'.
Only when pushed about it. It's lucky for the same reason it's good...

Only when pushed about it. It's lucky for the same reason it's good...
The point of my post was just to say that super fricken lucky sounds a lot better than good. And I can understand how Megapod didn't realize that Mason was super fricken lucky

The point of my post was just to say that super fricken lucky sounds a lot better than good. And I can understand how Megapod didn't realize that Mason was super fricken lucky
And my point is that he has dealt with similar roles as scum before and understood it all just fine, so this feels forced/attempt to not look scum because of supposedly newbie questions.
Yeah, "pushed" to quote one extra sentence that I'm sure changed the meaning entirely (and that no one could've gone back and read themselves)...
Did that one sentence make the meaning change a lot in a way that I explained that should make me look townier? Yes.
So its omission is important.
Also it wasn't even you you 'pushed' for it, it was Mido who did.
In what way should that change my read on MegaPod based on that? I'm talking about his actions, not Mido's or mine.

Just got back home from the long last day of lectures and drinking.

First reactions post coming up, though analysis will probably come later.

Well this is my first time subbing in a Mafia game. I believe I haven't reached a level as a player to defend what others did in their slots, damn I can't even defend myself sometimes. But since Feenie was inactive from the beginning, I was ready to sub in as it's a new role for me itself.

Many firsts for me in this game.

Coming to my other first, dying on Night 1. I believe scum would like to target Town power players first or atleast someone who they have knowledge of having a powerful role. I don't know whether scum just randomly target on N1. But that was probably the case this time.

I was Town-reading Elieson & Megapod in my earlier slot but now I can't vouch for that anymore.
Elieson, I believe, is the ultimate Power Player in this game. If I were scum I would target him first. I don't know if it's just paranoia but I have developed doubts on his alignment now.

As for MP12, his actions have been very scummy, to say the least. He could have killed me to develop doubts regarding Elieson or Zexy.

If I were to choose now, I will Vote: MegaPod12

I might provide my entire reads list later in the day.

PS: Sorry if this looks like a one-dimensional rant.

I could be reading wrong but I'm pretty sure those could count as 'useless' posts. Why are you allowed to make posts with vegetable and fruit related puns, three of them in fact, but then call out MegaPod on the same thing?

I think Elie's argument stems from the simple equation of post quality density. That is to say the denominator is increasing without the corresponding increase in quality.

He doesn't say why he voted Mega. It looks like a joke or pressure.

It looked like a serious vote when Elie asked me why I voted for the host.

DO YOU? This is just irritating. Posting stuff like this and not doing anything. Piko you've been in enough games to see what methods work.

No but at the time, I was getting quite annoyed of just all the blatant finger-pointing witout much cause.

HE'S NOT A BEGINNER!!! I've played multiple times with him thus he is no longer a beginner. He doesn't get to use that excuse.

The only game I remembered that he was in was RM2 Mafia. I stand corrected.

I HAVE TWO REASONS FOR MY INACTIVITY BTW! WHAT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S EXCUSE!!!!

Finals exams and graduation events.

That aside, as I look back at Day 1, MegaPod seems more scummy to me.

Borrowing Mido's case, as you put it.

Which cases you're citing specifically?

s Max's white knighting.

Can you provide cases? I'm tired and don't want to look for it.

Using my action on Elie would make both me and Elie look better, particularly me but him too. So scum!Elie really had no reason to block me. Yet I was blocked, that's because scum doesn't want either Elie or I dead as both of us are under suspicion, but they don't want us allied either.

Noted because this may actually provide some direction to where to go. I'm surprised that this hasn't been discussed more.

Well this is my first time subbing in a Mafia game. I believe I haven't reached a level as a player to defend what others did in their slots, damn I can't even defend myself sometimes. But since Feenie was inactive from the beginning, I was ready to sub in as it's a new role for me itself.

Many firsts for me in this game.

Coming to my other first, dying on Night 1. I believe scum would like to target Town power players first or atleast someone who they have knowledge of having a powerful role. I don't know whether scum just randomly target on N1. But that was probably the case this time.

I was Town-reading Elieson & Megapod in my earlier slot but now I can't vouch for that anymore.
Elieson, I believe, is the ultimate Power Player in this game. If I were scum I would target him first. I don't know if it's just paranoia but I have developed doubts on his alignment now.

As for MP12, his actions have been very scummy, to say the least. He could have killed me to develop doubts regarding Elieson or Zexy.

If I were to choose now, I will Vote: MegaPod12

I might provide my entire reads list later in the day.

PS: Sorry if this looks like a one-dimensional rant.
How would killing you put doubt on Elie and Zexy?

How would killing you put doubt on Elie and Zexy?

I had voted for Zexy on Day 1 and scum-read him. So he had some reason for killing me.

As for Elieson, not just me but any other fairly new player would have been killed, it would put some doubts as if he was indeed Town, scum would want to get rid of him soon given his expertise in solving games when Town.

I had voted for Zexy on Day 1 and scum-read him. So he had some reason for killing me.

As for Elieson, not just me but any other fairly new player would have been killed, it would put some doubts as if he was indeed Town, scum would want to get rid of him soon given his expertise in solving games when Town.
The Zexy thing is a wifom case.

As for the Elie, that wouldn't really. If I died and then Zexy and Elie didn't for days, that's the kind of thing that would put suspicion on them since it would mean mafia decide to aim at power players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom