• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
1402396077-sad-tomato.jpg
Well that was taro-bowl. I guess I can take this as a learning experience. Good luck, towns-pea-ple.

If you're a Miller please claim it Day 1. Worst case scenario you still get mislynched but at least there's no chance a cop wastes checks on you -_-

If he had come out right away we wouldn't have wasted a mulsynch on him either!
Not necessarily we might have not trusted him. But he'd definitely be in a much better spot than what we ended up getting.

I had voted for Zexy on Day 1 and scum-read him. So he had some reason for killing me.

As for Elieson, not just me but any other fairly new player would have been killed, it would put some doubts as if he was indeed Town, scum would want to get rid of him soon given his expertise in solving games when Town.

It's very WIFOM-y but I think that's the situation that we are in right now. Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing for sure what exact scenario we are in until we have more information.

OK... no way for me to prove or disprove that though and tbh it is a bit scummy, if it's legit I'm sorry but it still comes across that way.

While it is at best inherently a little bit scummy (although not even 1% as scummy as you are placing it), I wouldn't scumread him on the basis on inactivity alone if he's transparent about it, especially since he has mentioned that he was going to be busy before the phases start.

Because inactivity with excuses is an easy way for scum to skate by trust me I've done it.

You don't get to hide behind that reasoning anymore now

If you're a Miller please claim it Day 1. Worst case scenario you still get mislynched but at least there's no chance a cop wastes checks on you -_-

So why the hell did you bring that up earlier?

Not necessarily we might have not trusted him. But he'd definitely be in a much better spot than what we ended up getting.

This screams backtracking considering your last couple of posts before this one.

I apologize for my inactivity the past couple days, was at a state convention and only just now able to get on for a few minutes. Will be reading through the thread later tonight and posting stuff.

While it is at best inherently a little bit scummy (although not even 1% as scummy as you are placing it), I wouldn't scumread him on the basis on inactivity alone if he's transparent about it, especially since he has mentioned that he was going to be busy before the phases start.

You don't get to hide behind that reasoning anymore now

So why the hell did you bring that up earlier?

This screams backtracking considering your last couple of posts before this one.
Fair enough but the truth of the matter is that I haven't seen something particularly towny of him anyway so I'm extra paranoid.

Eh, can't hide behind the same thing forever

Bring up what? That Millers should always claim? I didn't know MegaPod was a Miller before he flipped, so I don't get the point.

Nah I was just discussing how Miller claims work because Mido made it seem like a Miller claim is an insta-clear. Wish it was...

...Those posts from Zexy and Mido sound so forced...

"Oh, if they claimed, everything would be so much better!"

Is that how you're going to justify it? "It wasn't our fault they didn't claim miller..." Do claims really make someone that much more towny, especially a claim that makes them appear mafia-aligned?

And Zexy appears to be putting shade on others at whatever chance they can get. I don't like that at all.

Day 3: Well That Fig-ures

Day 3: Well That Fig-ures

Having gone bananas earlier that day and lynching the tomato as a result, the town faced another major loss. A prominent fig-ure was cut down in his prime. Admittedly, this character didn't seem to care much what was going on in the game, in fact, his presence was, at one point, rumored to only be a fig-ment of their imaginations. However, the vegetables knew that he was real and were determined to root him out once and for all.
They stalked him to his home, and planted a bomb. The elegant fig-ure went out in a glorious fireball. Truly a tree-mendous tragedy.

Dear Rainbow Cloud,
86a538c643a3169419c17ed1a17d3b94_it-was-a-fig-newton-fig-newton-meme_467-700.jpeg

Charles Dickens said:
Train up a fig tree in the way it should go, and when you are old sit under the shade of it.
You are the Fig. You belong to the genus Ficus, and you are an important figure in many religions worldwide, to the point where one of your species is known as Ficus religiosa.
In Hinduism, the World Tree, known as Ashvattha, is a Ficus religiosa. The Buddha is purported to have meditated in the shade of a Bodhi tree. In the book of Genesis, Adam and Eve are said to have covered themselves with fig leaf garments after eating from the Tree of Knowledge, and you are one of the seven foods said to be found in the Promised Land.
The oldest living tree to have been planted by human hands is Sri Maha Bodhi, planted by King Tissa in 228BCE at the temple in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka.
Due to your background in the religions of many people, you certainly cut an imposing figure, even if some cornsider religion to merely be a figment.

You don't give a fig about anything that anybody does during the night time. As such you are Ascetic. All night actions that are used on you, with the exception of factional kills, will fail. This is an infinite, passive ability.

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits, and you win when all opposing factions have been e-lemonaded.

Four town members killed had the mafia feeling fairly confident, however, they weren't out of the woods yet. The fruits could still rally and reclaim the ground they had lost. Nonetheless, town must tread with caution, as doom is certainly creeping up on them.

It is now Day 3. Phase ends after 9:00pm U.S. Central Daylight Savings Time 13/6/17.

Last edited:
...Those posts from Zexy and Mido sound so forced...

"Oh, if they claimed, everything would be so much better!"

Is that how you're going to justify it? "It wasn't our fault they didn't claim miller..." Do claims really make someone that much more towny, especially a claim that makes them appear mafia-aligned?

And Zexy appears to be putting shade on others at whatever chance they can get. I don't like that at all.

Miller claims do; because they hold someone accountable for lategame scenarios and automatically associate mafia'ness for PoE instances, as well as make great targets for cops that hold guns (vigilantes, for clarity).

What seems forced though; like Zexy almost sounds defeatist and Mido is just keeping it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom