• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% chance to rand TFPTSLBOOIA that is 0% Bulletproof and shoots 100% of the time any Bomb and 0% of the time any Other Town and Mafia, that becomes 100% everyone when taking aim. It will also be Day Mute like RS in YCBIZVOSWRMM

With Elieson joining, we are full. D1 FT will be posted as soon as I finish it, which, given that I'm at home today because I'm sick, should be relatively shortly.

In the meantime, I will randomize and begin distributing the roles...although Zexy still gets the role with the impastable wincon. :p

Day 1: Getting Rid of some Excess Cabbage

Day 1: Getting Rid of some Excess Cabbage

Having been thoroughly beeten during their last encounter with the Villainous Vegetables, the Fantastic Fruits pined for their revenge. They whiled away their thyme, waiting for just the right moment.
One evening, the slovenly engineer in whose home they resided, left a leafy green lying around defenseless.
In an act of what can only be called utter savagery the fruits punched and a-salted the poor vegetable, until it was completely wilted.
Dear AussieEevee,
2e333ab54a0c94eb84b768ee9c6c3f480768b9dc4952746be95b911304328c89.jpg

Barack Obama said:
I'm the Head of State, you're like a head of cabbage.

You are the Cabbage. You stand a head and shoulders above everyone else in this game, even though your only purpose is to provide motive for the mayhem.
Indeed, the murdering of you is what precipitates this whole mess, but lettuce pray that we will be able to avoid violence this time around. Naturally, though, this will not be the case, and the game shall once again, descend into mindless slaw-ter.
This may seem un-fir-tunately to some, but you really don't mind, since you tend to walk around with your head in the clouds, anyway. Besides, were it not for the violence, there woodn't be a game at all, now wood there?

Because you are technically a game host, but have no true power, you are the Fig-urehead. You have to suffer through all of ME's bad jokes and ridiculous puns, but it's fine with you, since the first version of this game turned out to be berry well done. You just hope that starting a second installation wasn't a mi-steak. You are allied with yourself, and it is your job to provoke the events of the game. As such, you win if the game starts...which, I suppose, means congratulations for your win.
Outraged by this offensive behavior by the fruits, the vegetables drew a lime in the sand.
"We will not tolerate this sort of behavior," said one prominent member of the vegetable organization, "those responsible for this Heinz-ous act, step forward and pre-pear to be pun-ished for your crimes."
When the speech failed to bear fruit, the vegetables launched their backup plan.
"The fruits are too well organized and they outnumber us," said one of the vegetables, "how can we hope to beet them?"
"Patience," said another vegetable, sagely, "if we can confound our enemies, then they will destroy themselves."
The villains laughed and let loose another cloud of pesticides, bamboo-zling the fruits and preventing them from recognizing each other.
"Now the fun can truly begin," laughed the vegetables.

It is now Day 1: Phase Ends 7/6/2017 at 9:00pm U.S. Central Daylight Savings Time. AussieEevee, being dead, cannot be lynched in this game. You may pro-seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom