• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elieson, I do want to see your justification for voting MegaPod over a mere joke vote.

I equally, if not moreso, want to see why you think I'm voting for MegaPod based on his meager vote history.

Spoiler
I
AM
NOT
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elieson, other than making (bad) puns, MegaPod didn't do anything other than his joke vote.
He's made quite a lot of posts with nothing but puns.

It feels like he's scum attempting to hide behind vocality (is that a word? it should be. i'm (tm)'ing it). Why else would he be throwing out puns and jokevotes so frequently? Clearly, he's done it to a more memorable and quantifiable level than anyone else up until now.

Any other clues, Sherlock?

6777afb1d4.png

That's about it for now, kid.

Check out my megapod12 vote sir.

I'm assuming you're referring to this:

It feels like he's scum attempting to hide behind vocality (is that a word? it should be. i'm (tm)'ing it). Why else would he be throwing out puns and jokevotes so frequently? Clearly, he's done it to a more memorable and quantifiable level than anyone else up until now.

While I do agree that MP12 is the most vocal out of those jokes, it doesn't mean anything alignment-wise.

We kind of need good leads, Elieson. A weak case like that could hurt your Town image. :^)

You seem to think that I care about my image.

I'm out looking for scum. Worry about yourself and your image all you want. I don't see you carrying around a Ph.D in scumhuntology~!

I'll start by asking Elieson if he's just trying to pressure me (with a flimsy case at that) or if he wants to start a wagon.
Whoops missed this.

I'm actually up for a wagon here. You don't seem to be taking my vote + another seriously, so maybe a few more can help draw out some facts.

It's called a joke vote, Elieson. Speaking of, mine's off.

Unvote: jdthebud

Super self-defense Zexy vote strike GOOO!!!

Vote: Zexy

Why vote me all of a sudden?
Are you really that afraid of self-preservation already? We're not even at the halfway point of the phase...
We kind of need good leads, Elieson. A weak case like that could hurt your Town image. :^)
Your actions are weaker...
I'll start by asking Elieson if he's just trying to pressure me (with a flimsy case at that) or if he wants to start a wagon.
And I'll start with asking you why you felt the need to self-preserve immediately.

Funny, I thought it was already halfway through. Either way, it's not on my to-do list to get lynched, so I wanted to play it safe. That much should be clear. But now that I've seen Elieson's defense, which I find rather weak, I have a better idea of who we should lynch.

Unvote: Zexy

Vote: Elieson

Starting a wagon on me for "facts" because I made puns doesn't add up. This puts me as the player with the most votes now, so I wouldn't do this if I weren't reasonably sure of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom