• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was content for a while in letting Mega and Elie argue for a while. It was the most discussion we would get from anything on Day 1 and I had nothing really to add, observing was perfectly fine. I believe that Mega is either a naive townie or a terrible mafioso. Elie I trust is town. Sure I think at first this discussion was kinda sketchy, but it managed to turn out decent discussion and beginning of trusts and reads.

I was content for a while in letting Mega and Elie argue for a while. It was the most discussion we would get from anything on Day 1 and I had nothing really to add, observing was perfectly fine. I believe that Mega is either a naive townie or a terrible mafioso. Elie I trust is town. Sure I think at first this discussion was kinda sketchy, but it managed to turn out decent discussion and beginning of trusts and reads.
OK thanks, tbh this post isn't really adding much so it doesn't help with reading you but I appreciate the effort.

OK thanks, tbh this post isn't really adding much so it doesn't help with reading you but I appreciate the effort.
Not adding much? Sure it doesn't have game breaking revelations but it gives my couple reads thus far. That post there is entirely too sarcastic for you normally, unless something strange happened while I was gone.

1. Max1996 - kinda don't like how he was quick to make a case on Elie without doing much else either. slight scum.
2. Pika_pika42 - the few posts he made looked ok. slight town.
4. MegaPod12 - even though he looks scummy at first glance, gut and meta says town.
5. @Rainbow Cloud - please post more
6. Pikochu - the few posts he made looked ok. slight town (yeah I have the same read for both Pikas)
7. @Elementar - please post more. I feel like you've been strangely inactive lately
8. Midorikawa - MISLYNCH HER BECAUSE OF META... honestly though, I'm always a bit paranoid of Mido and trying to figure out that meta of hers but cannot. At this point I don't really want to focus on her though, we need to cut her some slack.
9. @Soulmaster - kinda forgot you're playing in this game :( please post more
10. @Feenie - I'd like to see more posting from you as well
11. @Doctor Floptopus - same...
12. @swarla - SAME...
13. @jdthebud - his one post that stood out about the scumbuddies just strikes me off as weird. gut read slight scum.
14. Elieson - his logic is good but he's tunneling on MegaPod a little bit too much, which is the only reason I'm even paranoid here

@Elementar is in this game, I completely forgot

Sorry. I've barely had time to update my own game, and I've been doing stuff for hours every night. I promise that after the next day or two, I'll have a lot more time on my hands. This week has been hectic, sorry.

Not adding much? Sure it doesn't have game breaking revelations but it gives my couple reads thus far. That post there is entirely too sarcastic for you normally, unless something strange happened while I was gone.
Sorry if it came across as sarcastic, I didn't intend it to be so. Although I did post it to see your reactions, I must admit. Your reponse was OK, I'm leaning town on you.

Why is this game bean sow boring?

##Unvote (Zexy)
##Vote MegaPod12

@Pikochu

Why'djya vote for ME exactly?

And this is where it all started...

It's called a joke vote, Elieson. Speaking of, mine's off.

Unvote: jdthebud

Super self-defense Zexy vote strike GOOO!!!

Vote: Zexy

Why vote me all of a sudden?

This is light-hearted. Whilst they may have gotten overly defensive later, Elieson's early reasons for voting are weak.

Are you really that afraid of self-preservation already? We're not even at the halfway point of the phase...

Your actions are weaker...

And I'll start with asking you why you felt the need to self-preserve immediately.

I didn't see that from Mega. I feel like you're trying to associate Mega with negative connotations that aren't exactly true. It wasn't a woried tone that they posted in; it was a half-hearted vote with only small pressure designed to somewhat get some discussion going. I think this is an overreaction.

At least you're finally starting to get why I decided to call you out over everybody else. Took you long enough

Can we just lynch this scum already?

Yeah, your reasoning is very weak so far...

Funny, I thought it was already halfway through. Either way, it's not on my to-do list to get lynched, so I wanted to play it safe. That much should be clear. But now that I've seen Elieson's defense, which I find rather weak, I have a better idea of who we should lynch.

Unvote: Zexy

Vote: Elieson

Starting a wagon on me for "facts" because I made puns doesn't add up. This puts me as the player with the most votes now, so I wouldn't do this if I weren't reasonably sure of this.

I understand where they're coming from, but this is jumpy. I'd ask more questions before immediately voting. Yet, this is where they start to be jumpy, yet that's used as reasoning for all of their posts. Whilst I agree that it's jumpy, Zexy and Elieson are wrong (imo anyway) that they've been jumpy the whole time. And it's quite minor.

VOTE: MegaPod12

You are pretty much the only one acting jumpy this game so far, feeling comfortable with my vote here for now. Your votes were pretty much self-preservation and OMGUS and discussion around the matter doesn't really have you contribute on anything.

It's more than you've done honestly. You've basically said "I support Elieson" and vote. Mega's been pretty active, and while they've been rough, their tone and meta hints to me that they're town. Waits for Mido to hit them for using the word meta... :p

What am I defending myself from?

1-a: You haven't attacked me in any way. Nobody has
1-b: Don't I need a defense, for you to call a bad defense?
2: There's no votes on me (aside from yours right now) to even consider. Nobody's really even mentioned me.
3: Are you voting for me because you're salty that I've been trying to drag your coconuts across beach, or am I actually doing something that you feel is scummy?

D: Perhaps you didn't catch the part about me criticizing the amount of Pun:Content posts you made.

So you're calling out Mega for defending themselves from your vote (despite its poor reasoning), but you don't have to defend yourself from their vote? And no one's mentioned you because the only other person who was active at the time was Zexy. Out of three players, one called you out, so why don't you see the need to defend yourself?

Making too many puns and doing too little else is scummy.

Your OMGUS? that doesn't count pls

He was the first to do it, you just followed suit in a way that made you look even jumpier.

What were you doing while they were making puns? :p

It doesn't count when it's the only thing you do, and you do it afterwards, it just feels like you're trying to defend yourself in a very jumpy way.

It's a whole lot better than half of the game...

Instead of doing, you know, anything beneficial to moving the game forward, you tried to break the ice by posting jokes.

A lot of jokes.

Meaning, instead of doing something to help the game move forward by posting reads, doing something to grab people's attention, or trying to stop the jokeposting, you posted fluffpost upon fluffpost. It was easy to single you out as the loudest and most frequent fluffposter, and considering how you "weren't worried" and are now acting really panicked because I want to start a wagon on you (look at the mighty mighty wagon on you...3 whole votes, with over 24 hours left in the phase, one vote of the three isn't even justified or being maintained as the person hasn't returned to comment on anything yet). I don't understand why you're blowing your fudge now because I'm trying to get votes on you, because if you're town, you legit shouldn't be worrying about this and should instead be focused on looking for scum.

For crying out loud, you spent basically a page and a half going out of your way to be like "HEY GUYS, NOTHING IS HAPPENING, BUT I'M FIRMLY ROOTED IN THIS GAME! THAT HELPS, RIGHT?!". Normally, that wouldn't mean too much, but the way you're acting now reinforces the idea that you so strongly believe that your presence at earlier stages of D1 automatically make you town simply by existence, and that's definitely not how things work. Nothing all that much is happening for you to try to redirect attention elsewhere (you, zexy and I basically own the latter third of this game's miniscule activity) but you're very much protesting your lynch for not yourself, rather than a "better" option, which you still have yet to justify as being better.

Until you can clearly define why me identifying you as scummy, I'm content in seeing you enter the graveyard post haste. Quality of your puns aside I've enjoyed them, their frequency is not only worthless, it's an effective distraction to fill the appearance of being involved without actually being involved, which is an incredibly basic way that scum can blend in without actually doing anything.

What else could be said. Basically, no one was talking and they said puns because this is basically a game about fruit puns... And they've you are scummy because your reasoning is bad. That is a belief that warrants their vote.

They have said why they are voting for you.

You posted precisely 5 posts before I even voted for you.

That's 5 posts with jokevotes, and nothing else. That's 5 fluffposts. That's 5 useless meaningless posts.

"I wanted to break the silence"

That doesn't help anything, because you're replacing silence with white noise, encouraging the game to slack off more. This is a mafia game. The last thing anyone should be doing is encouraging people to not hunt for mafia, in a game about hunting for mafia.

and what do you do? You call me out for attacking your jokes. You could've posted foods you've never eaten or the birthdays of your five favorite jousters from your local Medieval Times; the point is, you took the time to post 5 times, nothing. Nobody else did that, and the only one who really came close to doing that was the game's host.

I'm not attacking your jokes; I'm attacking your attitude and playstyle. Until I called you out, you weren't doing anything. Max asked for most justification, and he got it immediately:

Meaning that from the very beginning, justification has been about quantity over quality, and somehow, you've both managed to find ways to completely miss that point.

They weren't encouraging people not to hunt for mafia. They were saying fruit puns because that's half the point of the game. And 5 'meaningless' posts is normal on Day 1 at Bulba. I never have good posts until Day 2, because I hate Day 1. You hadn't contributed either by this stage of the game, so why is it any different for you than it is for them? And now, you've hidden the fact that since you've been tunneling so hard, you've taken away attention from other players that could be scum. You say you're scumhunting, but you just keep trying to justify a weak vote on someone. You've been the one preventing people from scumhunting because you're only focussing on one player. You're not hunting for more.

Wow, Elieson. You think I was trying to encourage people to not scumhunt? This whole thing about reading too much into silliness is getting ridiculous. I was trying to encourage activity. You know, that thing where people actually post? And also, I don't know if this little point flew over your head a few pages back: Mafia games are for enjoyment. I don't care if I play differently from you and try to have some fun with it, that's no reason to get all pissy on me. I've provided an adequate defense for once, get over it.

Finally, you justify your actions with an explanation and a purpose.

Even if you're town and that was your goal, with precisely nothing else happening, I'm sure you can hardly blame me for pointing my finger at something that was happening. Seriously, at the very least, you cannot possibly state that what I did helped the game continue to stagnate.

I'm having fun, too, and while I want everyone to have fun in their own ways, if someone's having fun in a way that I can either find scummy, or attack for various purposes, that's fun for me because then I get to apply pressure towards it and see what happens. I'm not discouraging fun. I'm trying to encourage having fun while playing the game. Otherwise, the game's first 10 hours could've just been general conversation in The Situation Room during a hypothetical and been no different.

The only reason I might be pissy is because of things like when people don't respond to direct questions with direct answers, or when people forget what they've already read/don't read things. That being said, I'm not being pissy at you. If anything, I'm a bit bummed at the general inactivity of the game, but I'm not pissy at any of the players in here. You may simply have not seen me play enough to see how I play games; I've earned a reputation around here. It's not for playing nice, it's for getting results.

You must understand, that this is the first time I feel like I've seen any kind of emotional investment in a response from you, given the entirety of your collective responses.

So you admit that it's inactive, yet expect Mega to have reads and all this information in their first five posts? What?!

Just want to comment on some of the things that have been said before I post analysis:

Why in the world would Elieson answer that? An answer from him at best would reduce the amount of pressure for you to at least give you less of a motivation to provide an answer for yourself.

While I agree that MP12 is acting more jumpy and panicky than he probably should, it seems more like beginner panic.

Except MP12 didn't. MP12 was making the case of what it appears, at least to him, an accusation that's pretty much impossible to defend. See the next quote:

The discussion has mainly gone almost nowhere in my opinion. It's just a bunch of "Accuse A, defense B because A, counterargument B is a bad defense because of A because B because A," etc.

What do you suggest that MP12 should have done instead then?

Highly doubt so. Scum doesn't have much motivation to put themselves on the spotlight like this.

Unvote: ME

I like this post. Piko's looking good right now.

Not necessarily. For one if you are the scumbuddy of either of them you could just post this to make them look better. Also the scumbuddies might be inactive or not want to stand out. I think they might be town/town indeed but not because of scumbuddy reasons.

So you think I'm scum with Elie just because we agree a lot? It's because we use similar logic, which has been a thing in lots of games.

Don't you have any other thoughts on the MegaPod case though?

Just to differentiate my stance on why I'm voting for you here. I don't think you were trying to encourage anybody to do something scummy or overthinking the joke posts themselves. What I didn't like is how all the posts were meaningless, and your meaningful posts afterwards were only a self-preservation vote on me and then an OMGUS tunneling. And despite the pressure I'm putting on you with this extra vote I don't see you deviating from the OMGUS tunneling at all. You post a lot but provide little.

And you think that's towny or scummy for him?

I'm starting to agree tbh because in RM2, his first game ever, where he was scum, he was much more careful than here.

It still is the main thing we're discussing this phase, although I agree we might be looking at two townies after all.

Less joking, some attempts to read people legitimately.

At the time I voted MP12 because Elie got a point and I saw no better lead

It's not the only thing he's voting him for, have you actually read all of their posts?

In what way was it understated? I explained why I did it, I didn't push it as much as Elie did because I didn't feel that sure of it.

UNVOTE:MegaPod12

because I'm starting to believe we might have town/town. however I'd rather risk lynching one of them than no lynching. bad spot we're in.

You seem to be backtracking and trying to justify your vote whilst stating it wasn't the best case. I'm not liking the tone of your posts. You don't like either case, but want one of them lynched? Why don't you try and find another alternative?

1. Max1996 - kinda don't like how he was quick to make a case on Elie without doing much else either. slight scum.
2. Pika_pika42 - the few posts he made looked ok. slight town.
4. MegaPod12 - even though he looks scummy at first glance, gut and meta says town.
5. @Rainbow Cloud - please post more
6. Pikochu - the few posts he made looked ok. slight town (yeah I have the same read for both Pikas)
7. @Elementar - please post more. I feel like you've been strangely inactive lately
8. Midorikawa - MISLYNCH HER BECAUSE OF META... honestly though, I'm always a bit paranoid of Mido and trying to figure out that meta of hers but cannot. At this point I don't really want to focus on her though, we need to cut her some slack.
9. @Soulmaster - kinda forgot you're playing in this game :( please post more
10. @Feenie - I'd like to see more posting from you as well
11. @Doctor Floptopus - same...
12. @swarla - SAME...
13. @jdthebud - his one post that stood out about the scumbuddies just strikes me off as weird. gut read slight scum.
14. Elieson - his logic is good but he's tunneling on MegaPod a little bit too much, which is the only reason I'm even paranoid here

Reads list is okay... Don't agree with Max though. And with that assumption, you don't really have a scumread. This can been seen as a scum member struggling to come up with other scum reads in order to look more towny, and I have a feeling that you designated Max as that scumread because it was easier. You think Mega is town due to meta, but Max doesn't get the same 'get out of jail free' card?

As far as voters go:
  • I more or less disagree with Pikapika's vote on Zexy, but I don't disagree with it enough to suggest that he move it. He's got a point so it's worth discussion; at the very least, it warrants a reply to see significance of stance.
  • Megapod, kinda OMGUS from my pov, but also kind of a frustration vote, which I expected.
  • Max, IMO poorly voted for me. 0 acknowledgement and little in the way of responses or analysis attempts
  • Mido selfvoted/jokevoted for not having a scents of humor. Le sighhhh
  • Elieson is a raving lunatic who's probably on to something in some round-a-bout way
@Zexy I'm not done yet. That's all I can really say. I can actually get a bit more out of him later though; a point has been reached and I think I can stand down while thoughts progress.

##Unvote (MegaPod12)
##Vote jdthebud

While I don't disagree with your sentiments on the "scum might've showed up to get involved" stance, I'm actually bothered by:

Rather than interpreting the discussion between the two of us, jd's finding both Megapod and I to be town because...other people aren't getting involved? That's not how you townread people...it feels like a SUPER forced attempt at townreading. I see literally no reason to completely bypass commenting on the discussion itself and instead jump right to "well, nobody's chiming in so they're probably both town".

After all of that, Elieson unvotes and votes for jd. And that's not how I interpreted their post. Zexy now thinks you're both town based on a 'gut' feeling, so how is that stronger than jd's? Zexy's felt more forced in my opinion.

With all that being said, I think Mega was jumpy, Elieson and Zexy overreacted heavily for nothing, and Zexy tried to justify their scummy actions whilst insisting he believes they are town now. What 'feeling' of yours changed from the start to the end? Mega's behaviour was maintained, yet now it seems like they're town when before they were scummy?

VOTE: Zexy

Hopefully I can continue to be active.

Night 1: Caught Unpre-peared
Votals:
jdthebud: III (Elieson, Zexy, MegaPod12)
Zexy: II (Pika_Pika42, Elementar)
Midorikawa: I (Midorikawa)
Elieson: I (Max1996)

Night 1: Caught Unpre-peared

Having stirred up trouble in pear-adice, the Fruits began their revolution to try weeding out the vile vegetables. However, due to the noxious pesticides that the vegetables had blasted them with, the fruits were unable to tell the difference between themselves and their enemies.
The conversation began slightly aimlessly, with jokes being made back and forth, but, eventually, with a little egg-stra pressure, the conversation became more fruitful.
The group came to a decision, though it wouldn't produce the results they were hoping fir.
They targeted an individual who had gotten so sauced on cider, that he was unable to defend himself in thyme.

Dear jdthebud,
2i0rm1g.jpg

Mao Tse-Tung said:
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.

You are the Pear. Evidence of your usage as a food dates back to prehistoric times, where traces of pears have been found in ancient dwellings. Over 3000 different type of pears are grown worldwide, this is done through cross breeding, as pears are usually grown by grafting.
You are very resourceful, and can often find your way through any jam you may find yourself in.
You are a character of very high moral fiber, but occasionally find yourself sauced on cider.
The wood from your trees has many uses, including being carved into furniture or into woodwind instruments, after the outer layer of bark has been pared away, of course.
Guess it really blows to be a pear tree.
There are references to pears throughout history. In the Greek epoch, you were mentioned as growing in the garden of Alcinous in the classic epic tale The Odyssey.
Pear and walnut trees were revered in the Tree Worship of the Nakh peoples, probably leading to the usage of a tree in the modern era Christmas celebrations.
Speaking of Christmas, the first gift given in the Twelve Days of Christmas is, in fact, a partridge in a pear tree.

Because you are always found in pairs, you are the Mason. You therefore know the alignment of <player>, who is the complementary pear in your pair of pears.
You may also chat with <player> in a Mason's chat, which will be provided shortly.

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits, and you win when all opposing factions have been e-lemonaded.

"One down," chuckled a vegetable, sini-stir-ly.
"Indeed," agreed another, "we're starting to pare them down now."

The vegetables shared a hearty laugh at the Fruit's misfortune, because now it was night. The pear-fect opportunity for them to strike back at their adversaries under cover of darkness. The fruits had certainly gotten themselves into a bit of a jam.

It is now Night 1! Phase ends 8/6/17 at 9:00pm US Central Daylight Savings Time. If Feenie does not confirm by the end of this phase, she will be subbed out.

Sorry I've not been active during day 1, I usually don't post much on the first day but I'm not normally this inactive.

I need to read over everything again but I'm a bit suspicious of Zexy's and MegaPod's votes on jdthebud at the moment, I'm wondering if it was self preservation or bandwagoning there?

Since jdthebud was a mason, it might help if the other mason claims on Day 2 as we can at least eliminate them from our inquiries, don't claim now during the night phase though.

I'm going to check back over the thread again now and see if I spot anything of interest.

I didn't see that from Mega. I feel like you're trying to associate Mega with negative connotations that aren't exactly true. It wasn't a woried tone that they posted in; it was a half-hearted vote with only small pressure designed to somewhat get some discussion going. I think this is an overreaction.
It still was a self-preservation vote very early in the phase. No matter how one tones it, since it's not a joke vote, there is reasoning behind it. So I don't think there's any half-heartiness involved when he places the vote for a very exact reason, to protect himself. It's him being needlessly defensive.
It's more than you've done honestly. You've basically said "I support Elieson" and vote. Mega's been pretty active, and while they've been rough, their tone and meta hints to me that they're town. Waits for Mido to hit them for using the word meta... :p
Really? I've provided thoughts on most players that have posted enough. Mega's been active but his posts were fluff, self-preservation and Elie tunneling. In the end, after seeing him argue much more and with passion I also believed that he's town (compared to RM2 where he was calm and collected scum). It just took me a while to figure that out.
What were you doing while they were making puns? :p
Whatever I could, without trying to look active and distract people.
It's a whole lot better than half of the game...
Fair enough but it was the only good lead at the time.
You seem to be backtracking and trying to justify your vote whilst stating it wasn't the best case. I'm not liking the tone of your posts. You don't like either case, but want one of them lynched? Why don't you try and find another alternative?
Because I did indeed realize he's probably town. I did backtrack. You shouldn't really try to tone-read me because as a person I don't care about what my tone look like while posting, I'm going for what I really think is happening. So you'll see all kinds of tones from any alignment from me. Because I always don't want a No Lynch, and I couldn't find the alternative all by myself... Elie provided one, but see where it got us.
Reads list is okay... Don't agree with Max though. And with that assumption, you don't really have a scumread. This can been seen as a scum member struggling to come up with other scum reads in order to look more towny, and I have a feeling that you designated Max as that scumread because it was easier. You think Mega is town due to meta, but Max doesn't get the same 'get out of jail free' card?
Because the game is inactive, I'm TRYING to get scum reads please. If it was easy I wouldn't find it that hard to get an alternative case. So here you're pretty much calling me scum, "damned if I do, damned if I don't". I designated Max as the scumread because he didn't provide enough reason to jump on a power player's wagon. Mega has a very distinct scum meta we don't see here. Max's scum meta shows later, if we see him be jumpy or cave in under pressure etc.
What 'feeling' of yours changed from the start to the end? Mega's behaviour was maintained, yet now it seems like they're town when before they were scummy?
Early on he seemed just jumpy. Joke-vote -> Self-preservation-vote -> OMGUS vote. But as he kept tunneling I realized that scum!him, as I saw him in RM2, would never do this.
I need to read over everything again but I'm a bit suspicious of Zexy's and MegaPod's votes on jdthebud at the moment, I'm wondering if it was self preservation or bandwagoning there?

Since jdthebud was a mason, it might help if the other mason claims on Day 2 as we can at least eliminate them from our inquiries, don't claim now during the night phase though.
Why only me and MegaPod but not Elie?

Debatable. It might be better if the mason claims sooner to get a massclaim and coordinate tonight's actions.

Good luck town, sorry for not being more active. I am still going to follow this game if only for the flavor text :p

@Maniacal Engineer

FYI, "13.@jdthebud" doesn't ping me. :(

Day 1 Posts Responses:

Right now I think it's probably a town/town interaction. Zexy's vote doesn't seem really worth calling out: one vote isn't really pressure, two is kinda pressure. My vote was a joke, so I'm not counting it here because it was always going to be temporary.

This is a very CWAC-y

Megapod's reaction is worth noting, but not enough to warrant a vote at the moment.

What reaction from MP12 that is worth noting specifically?

Less joking, some attempts to read people legitimately.

And how would that be much better than any of us just RNGing reads for Day 1? Remember, the conversation started with MP12 just joking around.

Elie I trust is town.

Why?

Why not ask him some questions then to help you get a better idea on him then?

It still was a self-preservation vote very early in the phase. No matter how one tones it, since it's not a joke vote, there is reasoning behind it. So I don't think there's any half-heartiness involved when he places the vote for a very exact reason, to protect himself. It's him being needlessly defensive.

Again, this is more of beginner's panic rather than alignment indicative. And given the situation at the time, it's very difficult to defend himself given what he had back then.

In the end, after seeing him argue much more and with passion I also believed that he's town (compared to RM2 where he was calm and collected scum).

Oh god, here we go with the metahole.

So here you're pretty much calling me scum, "damned if I do, damned if I don't". I designated Max as the scumread because he didn't provide enough reason to jump on a power player's wagon. Mega has a very distinct scum meta we don't see here. Max's scum meta shows later, if we see him be jumpy or cave in under pressure etc.

Except you were a contributing factor putting MP12 into a damned either way situation. Looking back at it now, it seems as if you were trying to lead Elieson to a MP12 wagon. And as for Max, he did have a somewhat solid case for voting Elie. Oh god, we are deeper in the metahole now.

And how would that be much better than any of us just RNGing reads for Day 1? Remember, the conversation started with MP12 just joking around.
Nah, the good thing is only posting when you have something to offer. No RNG reads but also no needless fluff. It's the combination of that and the things he did afterwards that looked extremely jumpy.
Why not ask him some questions then to help you get a better idea on him then?
There aren't many specific questions I can ask him yet, because he's inactive so he hasn't said too many things I could focus on. Instead I just wanted him to give thoughts on everything that happened this game so far.
Again, this is more of beginner's panic rather than alignment indicative. And given the situation at the time, it's very difficult to defend himself given what he had back then.

Oh god, here we go with the metahole.

Except you were a contributing factor putting MP12 into a damned either way situation. Looking back at it now, it seems as if you were trying to lead Elieson to a MP12 wagon. And as for Max, he did have a somewhat solid case for voting Elie. Oh god, we are deeper in the metahole now.
It still was very jumpy so I called it out.

I am indeed using meta because it helps with scumhunting, please accept it and move on. If anything, the only reason I even decided to hold back on MP12 in the end was because of meta.

As you can see, he wasn't damned after all. I had the right to change my mind, and I did so. Also, I didn't lead Elie to anything, Elie was the first to make a case on MP12 without my input. Take the red pill and I'll show you how deep the meta hole goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom