• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Game characters you want to see

Would it be easier to rename this to what characters you wouldn't want to see? Yikes @ those lists. Just say you want to see "ALL TEH KARACTORS".

Of course. There's no limit in this case. The anime would be much better if they knew how to adapt game material. Really, half of the boring fillers (not saying that all fillers are bad but the majority is) and useless COTDs could be well replaced with game plots and characters. That certainly wouldn't make the anime less enjoyable (I dare to say that it'd make it far more enjoyable). They should really learn from PokeSpe. It focuses on game characters, gives Gym Leaders their deserved role and when it creates original characters they're usually enjoyable and USEFUL (unlike most anime's original characters AKA COtDs). Adding original material and even altering the existing material is okay. But pissing on game things is lame. Especially when it gets replaced by useless one-time characters with a problem and totally unenjoyable episodes. It's simply a waste.

So yeah, I'd love to see pretty much everyone there is. That's too late for the anime to keep close to the games, though.

I don't want to change this into the anime butthurt thread. I'm just saying that the more game characters they show - the better. Everyone deserves to be shown and get his design.

I've said before that my vision for the anime would've been to adapt Pokemon Special, so I agree with you. Getting a good chuckle out of your post, however, is too hard not to do. It would be a daunting task to top that wishlist.

Marley, the Rocket admins, and the Hoenn Brains.

And the Footprint Guy. Because he amuses me.

The new Rocket executives from HGSS. They're awesome.

Hitomi and Dazuru from Shadows of Almia with another appearance by Hajime, and maybe Mirakado from the same game (he is so cool). Also, Kazuki from Ranger to go along with Hinata. :3 (But everyone saw that coming from me.)

Like others have said, I would have liked to see Yuuki in the Hoenn arc. :<

KINCAID. Kincaid, Kincaid, Kincaid from Ranger 2. PLEASE. You know the anime would have way too much fun adapting his wacky personality. Heck, throw the Sinis trio in with him for the heck of it and we got a deal. <3

Also wanna see Cyrus' grandpa, just for depth on him like everyone else.

Marley and Buck probably will appear hopefully they won't be chracters of the day like Mira who has probably added in the episode last minute.

Marley could be between Sunnyshore and The Sinnoh league maybe have someting about her interest in shaymin, I wonder if she's old enough to create an aquwirdness between here and Brock unlike what they did with Pike Queen Lucy.

Buck I've mentioned before, probably before the Sinnoh league they'll travel to Stark Mountain and confront Charon and Heatran hopefully he'll reveale which elite four member he's related to and stop the fighting on Bulbapedia, I can also maybe even see him in the Sinnoh League.

I want to see Wally. He was probably my favorite 'rival' character in any of the games, and I like all of his Pokemon as well. <3
Silver would be good too.

Has Red been in the anime other than in that episode where he and his Clefairy were in a movie?? I haven't been all that up to date,
but if possible...Red??

I want to see Wally. He was probably my favorite 'rival' character in any of the games, and I like all of his Pokemon as well. <3
Silver would be good too.

Has Red been in the anime other than in that episode where he and his Clefairy were in a movie?? I haven't been all that up to date,
but if possible...Red??

Ash is Red(game)'s anime counterpart. That Red is from a long-running slapstick humor manga. His real name is "Isumi Akai". And no, he didn't.

As for Wally, he is technically split into three people: Drew, Max and Tory. I still hope he appears though. And to be honest, I believe he would be great mentor to Max and Tory. Brendan could be a great mentor to Max too.

HGSS Sabrina would be cool. She could explain what happened to her after Ash left i.e the new wardrobe and all.

That would be quite interesting, and also I would like to see Jessie's Wobbuffet developing a crush on Sabrina's Wobbuffet :V (We need Lipstick Wobuffet in anime XD).

KINCAID. Kincaid, Kincaid, Kincaid from Ranger 2. PLEASE. You know the anime would have way too much fun adapting his wacky personality. Heck, throw the Sinis trio in with him for the heck of it and we got a deal. <3.

YES. Also Wheeler and Blake Hall should make an appeareance if that were to happen.

I also thought Drew was somewhat based on Wally.

They both had green hair and a Roselia, except Drew's personality was more arrogant whereas Wally was a sickly child.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom