• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what all that hype was from people leaking the direct date then. They had enough vital info to know the date. Maybe it was related to SMASH the hype up was.

Seriously, we have 300 pages of this man.
Were we expecting the switch titles announcement today? No.
Nothing changed. Still "2018 or later".
Zeraora may be simply revealed by GF as all the other mythicals, who knows...

unless gamefreak or nintendo themself state 2019 that is just plainly wrong.

Except for this: Their four big games are: Smash, Bayonetta 3, Fire Emblem and Pokemon Switch.

Smash now has a 2018 release date, while Bayonetta 3 has to be announced and Fire Emblem and Pokemon Switch both have a 2018 or later release. I expected Bayonetta 3 in 2019 or late 2018 anyways (Cosidering we just got 1 and 2), so that not being featured here is not a big surprise. They don't need a Pokemon Switch game with Smash coming in 2018. A simple announcement late 2018 for a game coming in 2019 is enough now.

Wonder what all that hype was from people leaking the direct date then. They had enough vital info to know the date. Maybe it was related to SMASH the hype up was.

Smash is big, I mean really big, I'm not 100% sure that smash can sell the amount of Switch's Nintendo wants but it's a big chunk for sure.

Smash is big, I mean really big, I'm not 100% sure that smash can sell the amount of Switch's Nintendo wants but it's a big chunk for sure.

Indeed. So its either Bayonetta 3, Pokemon Switch or Fire Emblem releasing this year alongside it (I am betting on Fire Emblem, while Pokemon gets a E3 or late 2018 announcement for 2019).

And even if Fire Emblem and Pokemon are not coming out, a 2019 announcement now is enough.

Primarina in Smash (Its the most popular fully evolved Alolan Starter after all, Decidueye is in Pokken, so maybe Incineroar in Smash as well).

Of course, this makes me question the wisdom of announcing Pokemon Switch last E3, even more, when they could have just waited until this year.

no pokken dlc??? wtf is going on????? it's coming out in 2 weeks. it's getting saved for a pokemon direct or something?

What if Zeraora is a cross game event like Nintendo seems to be doing in recent times? Like the only way to get Zeraora in US/UM is if you get Zeraora in Pokken (If Zeraora is in fact in Pokken). If they do this it doesn’t matter when Zeraora is revealed

Except for this: Their four big games are: Smash, Bayonetta 3, Fire Emblem and Pokemon Switch.
By your logic fe switch is just as likely to be a 2019 title as pokemon switch since to this date we didn't get any additional information on it.

And by all respect you can't call Bayonetta a mayor title based on the previous games and how they performed

I went in to that direct trying not to hope for anything special, but the back of my mind pleaded, Smash or Pokemon. At the end of the Splatoon 2 stuff I thought it was done (that also made me super happy, and that will definitely hold me or a while). But then two Inklings in battle.... and I know.... Smash for the Switch. Needless to say, I am a happy little gamer right now. Pokemon, I hope you have news for us by E3, and once I have smash in my hands I can definitely wait more for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom