• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but, did they need both Zelda and Mario on 2017? No.
Did Smash and Oras fight in 2014? No.
I don't know why people go mad without any official announcement.
Smash was meant to be a 2018 release since the beginning apparently.
Pokemon was announced last year, remember? It's not like now Pokemon is not needed.
I mean if you want pokemon in 2019, think what you want. If this is just pessimism then let's wait for an official annuncement...

What if Zeraora is a cross game event like Nintendo seems to be doing in recent times? Like the only way to get Zeraora in US/UM is if you get Zeraora in Pokken (If Zeraora is in fact in Pokken). If they do this it doesn’t matter when Zeraora is revealed
But then, that would mean that you have to pay for Zeraora to get it in Pokémon USUM. GF isn’t going to make it where you have to pay for DLC in a game with no connectivity to the main series games in order to get one of the Pokémon.

But then, that would mean that you have to pay for Zeraora to get it in Pokémon USUM. GF isn’t going to make it where you have to pay for DLC in a game with no connectivity to the main series games in order to get one of the Pokémon.

You had to buy a Pokemon Ranger title if you wanted Manaphy
In Europe and UK you had to buy Pokemon Channel if you wanted Jirachi

Part of me likes to think Zeraora, being kind of basic in design, was put in the USUM data just to mess with us.

2019 with a switch revision that's cheaper and Pokemon gen 8 sounds super likely

I'm gonna enjoy detective pikachu. smash bros and hopefully a mystery dungeon for switch this year

every time a direct happens and there's no mainline Pokemon I smile. just hope we can make it past the point. so it's 2019 confirmed

don't want a rushed a game

Right? And watch, a lot of people who say they want it this year would complain that the game feels incomplete if it were to drop...

I just want to send this meme to all the clickbaiters who hyped up the Direct on social media all day

Wasn't expecting an announcement at all today. When does Smash typically get released, in the fall or something?

Also, the lack of info about Pokken makes a Pokemon direct more likely to come soon.
Right? And watch, a lot of people who say they want it this year would complain that the game feels incomplete if it were to drop...

I just want to send this meme to all the clickbaiters who hyped up the Direct on social media all day

And the games would be rushed and incomplete because...

Also, the lack of info about Pokken makes a Pokemon direct more likely to come soon.

well if that's the case is pokken not out in the next 2 weeks so we could have a pokemon direct within those 2 weeks ?

That's true actually, even in a gap year we usually have some filler. But so far there is none, and no it's not detective Pikachu, that game came out more than 2 years ago in Japan.

Chill guys, we are only in march and the last pokemon direct was in June, there's still time for a pokemon direct. They never announce anything pokemon outside a pokemon direct anyway

2019 release means more polish for the game.

a game talking longer to make is more positive then releasing something quick.

blastoise releases in 2 weeks that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom