• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explore.
Reaction score
More CoroCoro news popped up earlier today, and it had to do with Shadow Mewtwo in Pokken. The part that grabbed my attention was this little bit from Serebii's front page:

"It questions what Shadow Mewtwo's objective is and its relation to the mysterious girl"

Is there supposed to be a Single Player Story Mode in the Wii U version or something? I thought it was just a regular fighting game with Pokemon slapped on it.

Reactions: !Z!
Stuck
Reaction score
Tekken does have a story mode of sorts (with some cutscenes between battles), so this isn't a surprise. We've known about this girl for a while now.

A multi-cellular, composite being of wonders
Reaction score
So now normal Mewtwo can Mega evolve into Y while Shadow Mewtwo can Mega evolve into X? Interesting..

Stuck
Reaction score
Mega Mewtwo Y is unrelated to Pokken for now. The CoroCoro page is also about Tretta.

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
Mega Shadow Mewtwo would make a cool Mega Mewtwo Z. Maybe as a Psychic/Dark ype.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Mega Shadow Mewtwo would make a cool Mega Mewtwo Z. Maybe as a Psychic/Dark ype.
Mega Shadow Mewtwo is basically Mega Shadow Mewtwo X, with glowing orange bits. And I really loathe the idea of a Z, the fact that it has two mega stones already is pretty stupid without an explanation.

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
Mega Shadow Mewtwo is basically Mega Shadow Mewtwo X, with glowing orange bits. And I really loathe the idea of a Z, the fact that it has two mega stones already is pretty stupid without an explanation.
Artificial Mega Stones, it's really not that hard to make a connection, especially since Fuji is involved.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Not that, the fact that there are two of em. Even if artificial, the other example, Charizard, is natural and makes as much sense.

Reaction score
Any CoroCoro news gets uploaded on the same day the magazine comes out, the 15th. Its the western reveals which come out a day early, which interests me. We should be getting the western reveal tomorrow.
Considering Japan is on the other side of the globe of North America (and is over 12 hours ahead from the east coast), what you consider "a day early" would probably just sync up to the actual release of Coro Coro, give or take a few hours.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Considering Japan is on the other side of the globe of North America (and is over 12 hours ahead from the east coast), what you consider "a day early" would probably just sync up to the actual release of Coro Coro, give or take a few hours.
The website usually updates around 7PM Tokyo Time on the 15th where as the American updates usually happen around Noon east coast. About a 12 hour difference there.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Is it me or did they delete it? Cause id they deleted it, and they slipped something they shouldn't......NO! Don't do this to yourself Mitch.

Edit: For the love of everyones sanity please tell me you got a screencap or saved the picture. No one else seems to have picked it ul.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Oh lol that,I found the pic. The way you worded it it sounded like the actual pic had secret on it, and not some random folder next to it. Don't give me a heart attack. Its just some sort of goodie bag type deal, for internal use. It IS interesting though, as it sounds like its celberatory for some project...... Interesting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really hope we hear something in the next two weeks... pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseee... this is getting ridiculous if it hasn't already, I don't think that picture is anything significant.

Agreed. I mean, I started frequenting places like this way back in the summer due to an announcement seeming "imminent" but with Magiana, I'm seriouslyy hoping we at least get confirmation of what the next main-series game is this month.

Explore.
Reaction score
Hoenn...Confirmed...? :S
Son, that boat's already done sailed and come back to the harbor.:ROFLMAO:

I don't know about you guys, but I honestly feel we're going to be genuinely surprised by what we're getting. Magiana was just the tip of the iceberg. I couldn't help but notice a few interesting things in the manga, but it seems like

little pieces of each region is finding its way into the Zygarde/Team Flare arc. Two of those that I can remember are the appearances of Blue and Prof. Rowan.

I think we may see something a little similar in celebration of the 20th anniversary. Past characters showing up for plot relevancy 'n whatnot.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Hoenn...Confirmed...? :S
NO. Like I mentioned above, its commemorative memorabilia for internal use to create unity within the company. Its an indication of nothing.
Son, that boat's already done sailed and come back to the harbor.:ROFLMAO:

I don't know about you guys, but I honestly feel we're going to be genuinely surprised by what we're getting. Magiana was just the tip of the iceberg. I couldn't help but notice a few interesting things in the manga, but it seems like

little pieces of each region is finding its way into the Zygarde/Team Flare arc. Two of those that I can remember are the appearances of Blue and Prof. Rowan.

I think we may see something a little similar in celebration of the 20th anniversary. Past characters showing up for plot relevancy 'n whatnot.
The manga likes to go crazy from time to time. I doubt it has any hints for where the plot will go. Blue in kalos is based off of the reference in XY, and Rowan popping up is obvious, what with him being Sycamores mentor and the original encyclopedia on evolution.

Last edited:
The Best Gym Leader
Reaction score
I think ORAS left no justifications for an Emerald game.

A Hoenn revisit, unrelated to Emerald, is more viable. But again, it doesn't make sense after ORAS, which represented Hoenn fantastically well already.

A Kalos game, or a Kanto game are the only viable options for the Anniversary imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.