• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VI: The Future

What will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I kind of figured that we wouldn't have any important show up on the 15th of November. Once again we would have to spend the rest of a month without a game announcement. Corocoro mentions big new on the 15th of December but I reckon that it is just movie news, wifi/serial code event, info on upcoming spin-off games or something related to anime. Basically 2016 is likely to hold a game announcement but if nothing shows up before June then it is obvious that gen 6 is done. I kind of hope that won't be the case. Gen 6 begun in Kalos and should only be fitting to end in Kalos.

Some interesting insight from my man Joe. NeoGAF. Apparently Corocoro has never spoken about big news in December before so this might be something big after all.

Who knows? Maybe it is a main series game announcement. But in order to not hope or expect too high, I going to doubt until it comes. Imagine the upset of people if it turns out not to be a game announcement in December. Game Freak have taken long enough with the game so it should be announced.

It should be noted that the last time Corocoro promised big news we got the reveal of Zygarde and its forms, but now it seems like they're hyping up something really big according to Joe.
This a movie plus Volcanion reveal or the game itself.

Who knows? Maybe it is a main series game announcement. But in order to not hope or expect too high, I going to doubt until it comes. Imagine the upset of people if it turns out not to be a game announcement in December. Game Freak have taken long enough with the game so it should be announced.
It's always good to keep a cool head. Though the last time Corocoro hyped up something we all the Zygarde forms plus Ash-Greninja so this might be something truly riveting

It should be noted that the last time Corocoro promised big news we got the reveal of Zygarde and its forms, but now it seems like they're hyping up something really big according to Joe.
This a movie plus Volcanion reveal or the game itself.

I think the movie and Volcanion is more likely but if it is a new game then that is great. If the game gets announced, we can then wait for more info on it next year.

The game announcement hasn't been made because they are doing something significant. I don't think we will get a plain Z version, Southern Kalos is the least we will get imo.

The game announcement hasn't been made because they are doing something significant. Southern Kalos is the least we will get imo.
Either way good because if it's Volcanion we know a game isn't far off as they'll announce its new form in the game reveal. While the if it's a game announcement that's just the bee's knees.

The game announcement hasn't been made because they are doing something significant. Southern Kalos is the least we will get imo.
You're are right about that my boy. The next game has to be something truly special because it'll a celebration title for the entire franchise that and GF will have to be very careful on how Kalos is portrayed in its decimation due to all the recent happenings in Paris.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're are right about that my boy. The next game has to be something truly special because it'll a celebration title for the entire franchise that and GF will have to be very careful on how Kalos is portrayed in its decimation due to all the recent happenings in Paris.

The thing is, a classic third version would be too expected after going to sequels last gen, so they maybe felt the need to create a more original and less similar to XY game. Which doesn't mean the game will be more or less complete/better, just that it will be more like an original game.

Last edited:
Its a bit of a stretch to link ecological disasters (i.e., something closer to extreme weather caused by global warming) and terrorist attacks >_>

not even going into how tactless it is to be talking about how the Paris attacks will affect a video game not even two days after it occurred

Huh, so CoroCoro has never reported 'big' news in December before. Interesting.

Wasn't it said that CoroCoro has not announced a new game since Platinum? Hm. Maybe we'll get an announcement before the December releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom