• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gladiator (2000 film) Mafia - ENDGAME - Commodus's Reign - MAFIA VICTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I publicize someone's alignment but it only happens if I'm alive the next phase after its used so ExLights alignment should've been publicly available today.

I make ICs cause I'm cool like that
mkay, yea I'm publicly known to be town by now

there's some discussion on whether or not your role is mafia because I also got millerized the same night you visited me

mkay, yea I'm publicly known to be town by now

there's some discussion on whether or not your role is mafia because I also got millerized the same night you visited me
Intriguing that was not me but I can't really prove that. I'm okay to be flipped but it's a wasted day and since you are basically an IC and never die I assume you get NKd

Intriguing that was not me but I can't really prove that. I'm okay to be flipped but it's a wasted day and since you are basically an IC and never die I assume you get NKd
We can't spend another day testing, we might lose this night depending on what kind of indept we have (if we have one)

if we survive then next phase is LyLo

We can't spend another day testing, we might lose this night depending on what kind of indept we have (if we have one)

if we survive then next phase is LyLo
What's the maf v town situation?

Did cinnaminish claim before my slot said anything?

What's the maf v town situation?

Did cinnaminish claim before my slot said anything?
No mafia found. No Lynch D1, we Lynched Dawning D2 to skip the night and get the confirmation of my alignment, and today town lynched Raven despite him pretty much being confirmed Town after saving me D1.

Minish claimed tracking before Jinjo claimed. She asked me if I had been targeted with something and if it was negative, I confirmed and she claimed seeing Jinjo visiting me.

No mafia found. No Lynch D1, we Lynched Dawning D2 to skip the night and get the confirmation of my alignment, and today town lynched Raven despite him pretty much being confirmed Town after saving me D1.

Minish claimed tracking before Jinjo claimed. She asked me if I had been targeted with something and if it was negative, I confirmed and she claimed seeing Jinjo visiting me.
Cool so to me I can basically confirm

You and Minish as lock town with myself knowing my role meaning it's as simple as finding the other towns... any thoughts Ex or Minish on everyone other than yourselves and me?

With ex and Minish being ICs as far as I'm concerned I'm gonna use them as a jumping off point I want them to give me their world views

Mido (Mint Elv) started the game at an extremely low effort, pushing for a no Lynch, making joke readslists, and strongly townreading your slot for nonreason (for context your previous slot owner usually tinfoils Mido, so this seems like an obvious attempt of pocketing if you're not scumbuds with her). She's also been using horrible arguments to push for mislynches such as "show me you're town if you're not mafia" and been trying to lynch my slot since end of D1 r throughout D2. Her claimed role (some sort of bleeder doctor, only delaying the death) can also be interpreted as a poisoner if she's mafia. She's been picking up some speed now, but she is still barely interacting with other members, with most of her current interactions seemingly pushing tinfoils theory to Zexy who's been following her blindly. This might be an openwolfing scenario, because it's fucking unhinged to me that Zexy would be so purposely damaging to Town if he was one and it's frustrating.

Zexy has an extremely scummy role, which basically causes his in-thread vote to be fake. He has as secret vote that he can place around in private, and it just seems like the kind of chaotic role scum would have.
He also keeps pushing for insane lynches, forcing one of the worst cases I've ever heard on Dawning who literally volunteered to get lynched to prove my alignment, and now using excuses such as "I trust the beginner's judgement more than yours, ExLight" for sheeping on Raven who was painfully Town due to his D1 actions.

Space, Mido, and Jamie are never the players who millerfied me because they all used actions that proved their roles, unless there were major shenanigans here. So whoever did it to me has to be either Zexy or Mint Elv.

Among the remaining three:

Rolewise, Jamie's role is a bit messy because it conflicts with the millerizer, and would be weird for both to target me, but vanillizer is usually a mafia role. And Space's role is towny. Minish's is ambiguous.

Activity wise, Minish has been NAI as she was busy with work. Space has fallen back and gotten a bit too quiet, which is scummy for her meta. And Jamie has been active and trying to solve, although he's been one of the people townleading and it's been resulting in some pretty bad lynches like Dawnings or Raven's today.

And Jamie has been active and trying to solve, although he's been one of the people townleading and it's been resulting in some pretty bad lynches like Dawnings or Raven's today.
I wouldn’t say Dawning was a bad lynch, we knew exactly what we were getting into. We also assumed that scum wouldn’t be able to nightkill (which unfortunately is still happening tonight).

Oh @Argonne, I’m not sure if this has been made clear to you yet, but everyone is vanilla currently due to our Dawning lynch D2. We all turn non-vanilla next day phase, except Ex because that was one of my swords that did that.

But yes, I will admit Raven was not a good lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom