• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Glimwood Tangle Live Stream

Will you watch it?

• Yes, all 24 hours of it

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Yes, but it will probably loop after maybe 10 minutes.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • No, I'll just catch up later.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • No, I'm not intrested.

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Maybe, I guess?

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • WHY IS IT CALLED A TRIANGLE WHEN IT'S A FOREST?

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
That alleged Galarian Ponyta looks pretty similar to Ponyta, so it's most likely it. But the alleged Galarian Rapidash that came earlier looks quite different from Rapidash, so I think (or at least hope) Ponyta's evolution line will be extended.

I just had a horrible thought.

What if...they end up uploading a cut down/sped up version of this as the trailer?

As long as they give the detailed info of the new pokemon, I'm fine with it.
I think the worst case scenario is they can just consider this stream as this month's trailer and leave it at that.

As long as they give the detailed info of the new pokemon, I'm fine with it.
I think the worst case scenario is they can just consider this stream as this month's trailer and leave it at that.
We still have to see the evolutions of the starters as well so I hope it will be this month.

wait.....if they already showed galarian ponyta in full....then what are they showing at the end of the stream? Is there really hope for another pokemon reveal after all?

if it's just galarian rapidash I'll literally puke

So assuming this is indeed Galarian Ponyta (a pretty safe assumption in my opinion), what do you think the odds of Galarian Rapidash having wings are?

I'd really love the idea of Galarian Rapidash to be a pegasus, but if the earlier unicorn-like pokemon is indeed Galarian Rapidash, then it's not having wings. (unless they'll extend the evolution line)

wait.....if they already showed galarian ponyta in full....then what are they showing at the end of the stream? Is there really hope for another pokemon reveal after all?

LOL me too. I hope it is something spectacular worth the waiting. If it is only Ponyta they could just have shown us a trailer.

6+ hours is a little while to just not reveal anything new, but idk, it's kind of hard to tell if they will do anything more. Part of me doesn't think so, but the other part of me is like "would they really put up this much fuss with a 24 hour livestream just for Impidimp (who was already in the demo), and what is 95% likely a Galarian form?"

I think if we do see anything more it will be Galarian Rapidash as well. I feel like we would have gotten a tease of a brand new Pokemon/Galarian form earlier if we were going to see another thing.

But who knows. Nature Cameras can be kind of spontaneous, so for all we know they could just drop a 5 second clear shot of something brand new, without even teasing it, at the end of the stream. There's really no use trying to make rhyme or reason out of this, it's truly as random as nature cams can be.

We still have Impidimp's evolution.

Also going by the other Pokemon shown, the possibility of Galarian Slurpuff, Trevanant, and Wimsicott since we've only ever seen the first stages the whole stream.

But it will more than likely be Rapidash.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom