• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

grab the mew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I also never committed a cruelty towards mew, I merely rescued it and kept him safe. I find him and I decide that with the PETA reps behind him it would be better for him to stay with you. But then PETA attacks me and Mew realizes you only used PETA to keep Mew for your own selfish needs. Mew realizes I was a more caring owner and comes back to me.

My Mew

Mew then give the whole situation a second thought and decides that he has a moral obligation to both of us. Mew returns to me, hoping to find someone that understands him, and to try to ease his guilt.

MY MEW

I grab mew before he gets to you, then hide him in a dark room. my mew :)

Ever heard of mah MUTHAF--KIN' AX BLADE?!?! I use it to chop down your door, and then bring it down on your head. Mew, glad to be with his hero, runs over to me and Teleports me to NORAD.

MY MEW.

But Mew can destroy the force field. And since you so rudely took it, it naturally leaves you. I let Mew stay with me despite the fact that it abandoned me, and I forgive it and it becomes my Pokemon partner for the rest of my life. My Mew.

Then I use my Alakazam to hypnotize it into joining me. I then use my Mr. Mime to create a barrier and escape.

Mews are allergic to Mr. Mimes. It destroys your barrier and runs to me.

MY MOTHERLOVIN' MEW

I make my Forretress use spikes. You step on one and fall and the PokeBall rolls to me.

But you fell in the hole (i made it :D) then you toss the pokéball that landed in my hands.

My Mew

EDIT

I cloned it and I hid my [original] Mew to a Secret Legendary Pokémon Gathering Place where they are divided into groups (so no chaos :p) and train (that is why they are now all lv 100.99) and study (to know the secret and weakness of a pokeball especially master ball)

Last edited:
give mew his bubble my mew now
also the dark lord (hp referacne) is garding mew and will use the killing curse on any who tries to take mew

I'll make Zoroark the Dark Lord's friend and my Zoroark will distract him...when your Dark Lord trusts Zoroark, I'll send out Venusaur that uses Sleep Powder on your Dark Lord, so he'll fall asleep. At that moment...I'll take the Mew's bubble (which will make him come to me), use my Styler to befriend it and then...he's my friend. That Mew is my Mew now.

I smack ^ upside the head and take his styler in the fracas. I command my new Mew to fly us both outta here. See ya, suckas!

I use my Gardevoir to fill the skies with Thunder, thus striking down the mew and you off it so I can teach MY mew dive and hide underseas until one of us dies of suffocation.

because i'm a host and don't need to breathe, i just waltz up, take it from your dying hands, then walk away into the unknown

My spirit then steals an action replay from a shiny bulbasaur and chases into the unknown after you, using the catch trainer pokemon code to get (my) mew back in its cherish ball.
(My mew)

BUT it comes back to rightful master (me) along with MewTwo (stuck forever in a masterball) and MewThree for a big happy family with ME.
My mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom