• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

grab the mew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salmoneus

Registered Dusclops
Reaction score
Now, this a game I thought that was quite fun from another forum. The object is too take the mew from the last person to get it in any way possible.

I'll start.
I hold up the Nintendo staff with my pika-lazer until they give me a crazy good mew. I then hide it in my closet before they call officer jenny on me.

What will YOU do to be the proud owner of this amazing mew?

I will:

"Steal the Masterball" (;-)) and throw it into your closet, thus stealing the, rightfully mine, Mew.

Convincing mewtwo that I will give him mew to take his revenge, He lends me some of his special pokeballs, which I then use to catch the pokeball containing mew. my mew.

tells mew your a member of Team galactic thus it springs out of the pokeball to attack you. i then capture it in my own masterball and flee to almia

Darkrai decides to make you it's slave. the pokeball returns to me. my mew.

Mew realizes that I, Master Mew, am his true master. Mew (my Mew) returns to me.

All I need are my badge and a court order to get Mew to come with me.

Too bad U get mugged. I can beat up gangstas with my Hitmontop. Mew likes me now.

Well then I'll just bribe Mew with cake. Even if... THE CAKE IS A LIE! But Mew won't know that... MY MEW!

I'll give Mew a hank of yarn to play with. And then I'll take it back and Mew will follow me :p Mew's mine MUAHAHAHAHAHA

No! How dare you?!? XD
I'll feed Mew Pk's glaceon. :evil: Mew's mine! GWAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll give Mew an orange, and it, knowing the superior fruit and who has it, follows me.

I bribe Mew with pie for it to stay with me rather than just eating an orange. And then I throw my ChuckNorrisBall at it.

Mew realizes it's been tricked, and deflects the pokeball, making you catch yourself. I then give a mega- orange, and it comes with me. my mew!

Yet, unfortunately for you, I hear mew's stomach grumbling. I think it thinks that you look yummy. I restrain mew so that it doesn't eat anyone else, and run off. my mew :) good luck finding me.

I'm hiding under Bidoof's hidden!bed, I lure the hungry Mew using cookies. :-D

Just a Mew doll, but it cost me a lot. *holds out a ball with the real Mew in it, grinning*

Ahem, correction: a SUBSITUTE of the real mew. the real mew, is, fortunately for me, now in my top secret lab on cinnabar island, inside an intense training program :) I soon be able to pown you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom