• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia ~ Endgame (Zune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 4 ~ Taken Back
Night 4 ~ Taken Back

Official Votals
CheffOfGames (2) - Nightwing101, Pika_pika42

FT coming soon.

CheffOfGames was lynched. They were...

Hello CheffOfGames. You are Taserface.

3b7f61432703e4fc318dd6fc83a2d5d5f8cc2060.png

You are a stupid Ravager, who thinks Taserface is a cool name that strikes fear into your opponents. You betray Yondu and start an opposing faction to the Ravagers. For some reason, people still follow you despite your intense senselessness.

You are a Ravager, and have stolen things and captured people. Because of these bad actions, you are the Guardian Hunters’ Jailkeeper and 1 x Vote Thief. During every night (unless you use your vote thief role), you may stop a player from using their role. However, they will also be protected from any kill that may take place during the night. You can do this by replying to this PM or the mafia chat with Capture: [PLAYER]. You may choose to use another ability during one night phase, however, and can use your vote thief role to steal somebody’s vote for the next day phase. Your target will have no votes, and your vote will count for two. You can use this by replying to this PM or the mafia chat with Steal From: [PLAYER].

Since you have a faction of the Ravagers under your terrible command, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Ambusher. You can force a player to move to another area.

You are aligned with the Guardian Hunters, and win when your faction’s numbers outnumber the Guardians of the Galaxy, or nothing can stop this from happening.

CheffOfGames was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardian Hunters and were their Jailkeeper 1 x Vote Thief and 2 x Ambusher

It is now Night 4. The phase will last for 24 hours.

Day 5 ~ Bliss
@Pika_pika42
@Pikochu
@Nightwing101
@swarla
@Calvin ッ

You are the five people left alive. 1 is scum. Thanks to the fact there was no death tonight, we're not in -YLO anymore, meaning there is room for one mistake.
We also need to find out why there was no death. It could be because of some protection role (Doctor hasn't flipped yet but may not exist since Bodyguard did, that was me with this final slot). But it could also be because the scum is Calvin who isn't active to put in the kill, which I think is the more likely scenario, honestly.

I believe your best bet is Calvin. Nightwing is an uncounterclaimed Cop and should be considered clear unless someone counterclaims him NOW. Which the scum won't do because we now have enough time to lynch both CCs and get them. So Nightwing is most certainly town. Nightwing should also have a check from tonight that will you decide.

Other than that, all of you should claim. That way we can solve the game once and for all.

Okay, I did a check on Pika_pika42 and they aren't Mafia. That leaves me to believe the Mafia is either Pikochu or Calvin. To be honest i've been suspicious of Calvin for a while now seeing how they haven't contributed ANYTHING to this game as of yet. They've sliped under the radar and I don't know if this is due to them having something to hide or the fact that they just can't commit but if they can't commit then they should have found a sub, unless Elementar is looking for one for them. Then again I'm not going to forget about Pikochu. Please defend yourselves.

@Nightwing101 Elementar is looking for a sub for Calvin as he hasn't been online since June 7.
... actually, if I remember that right, you got a town check on the new swarla slot.

In which case 3 out of 5 people have been cleared (Nightwing, swarla and Pika_pika) and the game is already solved.
Just lynch Calvin and Pikochu and there's no way you can get it wrong.

Please start with Calvin.

I checked Swarla before she subbed from Pablo and she was an independant, then she died and subbed in for Pablo but I was already 90% sure Pablo was town. So i believe that the only possible Mafia suspects are Pikochu and Calvin, especially after learning that the mafia may not be active. My gut is telling me Calvin so that's who i'm going to vote for unless he wants to defend himself.

VOTE: Calvin

Last edited:
... in that case swarla isn't clear but we should still vote Calvin.

Still would like to get everyone's claim though.

Yeah, Swarla i can't say 100% for but Calvin is the main supect here. If Calvin is in fact not Mafia then we can still win this!

Night 5 ~ Dancing in the Moonlight
Night 5 ~ Dancing in the Moonlight

It will be easier for me to update an hour early, and I doubt anything's going to happen.

Official Votals
Calvin ッ (2) - Nightwing101, Pika_pika42

FT coming soon.

Calvin ッ was lynched. They were...

Hello Calvin ッ. You are Peter Quill AKA Star-Lord.

peter-quill.jpg

You are the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy. After your mother died as a child, you were abducted as raised as a ravager. Now, you are searching for your father, whilst maintaining peace within your new group.

You are well-known for your dance skills and retro music. Because of your good taste, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s Dancer. On a specific night, you can choose to play a specific mixtape. The mixtapes will each complete something different, and you cannot use them more than once. You can choose which mixtape to use by replying to this PM with Play: Mixtape #. If a target is required, type under the above action with Start Dance-Off with: [PLAYER].

· Mixtape #1 will start a dance off, where you and your target will be involved in the battle so furiously that you’ll both be distracted for two nights. Neither of you will be able to use another role during that time.

· Mixtape #2 will catch the attention of another player, and draw a random night action.

· Secret Mixtape – Its effect is currently unknown. You will need to choose a target for this role.

Since you are the son of a Celestial, and possess their abilities, you have the in-world ability of being a New Celestial. Once Day 3 has been reached (and you are still alive), you may create anything you like or can think of in your own creative area (within the bounds of game balance). Other players can visit this area, and can be affected by whatever you build.

You are aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Calvin ッ was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their Dancer and New Creator.

It is now Night 5. The phase will last for 25 hours.

OK so 4 people left:

@Pika_pika42
@Pikochu
@Nightwing101
@swarla

Nightwing is unCCd Cop (that needs to exist because of Miller/Godfather flips), Pika_pika is town checked (confirmed town as they can't be Godfather). So it's one of Pikochu/new!swarla, both of which still haven't claimed.

There still is a reason there's no kill around, hopefully it is a Doctor. Doctor, please protect Nightwing tonight. Nightwing, please target either Pikochu or swarla tonight.
If mafia has no strongman (which is possible as there was a roleblocker that flipped) the game's locked as a town win.

More willing to believe it's Piko than swarla tbh, GreedyPablo if scum would've stood out more imo.

Day 6 ~ Family
I'll just claim, I am vengeful so if I die I can take revenge on another player. So since Piko is the only one not confirmed town yet it must be him.
Vote: Pikochu

Yep, Pikochu you are Mafia. I did my check on them and they are a guardian hunter.
Vote: Pikochu

Pika when you can just vote for Piko. He's 100% mafia. We've practcally won woohoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom