• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

No. I'm glad we finally have a Pikaclone that actually evolves because these things have a history of being gimmicky at best and downright useless at worst, so it was about time we finally got a Pikaclone that is actually strong.

That said it could've been less greedy and not hogged Double Shock all to itself. Let other physical Electric-types get something better than Wild Charge already, dammit.

Palafin?

Last edited:
Nah. It feels like it could've needed at least one more evo, but I can't ever really dislike a spicy pepper Pokemon; I like the little bugger
I don't particularly care about it but it's inoffensive to me.

Cinderace

Honestly like the football bunny, rampaged through Sword with it and all.

Enamorous

yeah, i actually have no idea what thye were thinking. the genies were never my favorite legendary trio, but that thing is utterly hideous and i don't know how love could be considered a force of nature when the other forces are extremely literal

grafaiai

To be honest, I've always liked Grafaiai. An aye-aye is something that I kinda wanted, and it was delivered in a punk style that I appreciate. I like that it looks more like a gangly character designed by Jhonen Vasquez; it's probably jarring to most people, but I was already a fan when they already debatably deviated from the Pokemon style with the Ultra Beasts, anyway. I'm not even really disgusted by the fact that it's paint is literally berry juice and spit; not especially when this gen in particular literally introduces an ability that replicates rumination (I feel like it's light-enough since it's a natural process anyway, but maybe it warrants a trigger warning, so I spoilered it it's the process where an animal regurgitates food its digesting to chew it again: Cud Chew.

Gholdengo

Last edited:
Meh, don't hate it, but don't particularly like it either

Tarountula

Back
Top Bottom