• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

No. To be honest, the fact that it's such a cheap and predictable pick for like basically every "Top [number] WORST POKEMON OF ALL TIME" list and most people's 'criticisms' of it boil down to talking about how useless it is even if said "critics" aren't even people who are competitively inclined just makes me partly fond of it in that ironic sense; kind of like how Flareon is pretty much the only other Eeveelution I actually care about aside from Sylveon just because of how much of a goofy underdog it is. In hindsight, I find the fact that all these wannabe AVGN/Nostalgia Critic people in the late 2000s to 2010s zero in on such a cute and funny little piscine guy for being what it is cosmically hilarious.

Lucario

Wormadam is a good looking Pokémon ruined by its ugly nose. I don't like it but it's not my most hated Pokémon.

Chien Pao

It's probably easy to expect that I hate this given some of my most disliked Pokemon out there (E.g. Zeraora, Lucario) but honestly? I actually have a small soft spot for it... at least to the extent that I pitied its then-reputation enough to use it over Primarina and Decidueye at the time. I don't know if I'd outright say I'd like it, but it's got a fun enough visual personality.

Midday-Lycanroc

I actually had to look up what Pokémon this is since I didn't play Sword/Shield. Sorry !

Mmm... Is it Simipour ?

Electivire looks like a yeti or sasquash and I can't tell if I like it or hate it

Ivysaur

yeeeeah, it's down there. its design is unfortunately hideous to me. i guess i'm not a huge fan of that line in general, the weird duck bill when nothing else resembles a duck is just stupid looking

rhyperior

Terrifying. I hate them! Like imagine a near 8ft tall rhino made of pure solid rock... thankfully they're not real.

Dedenne

Back
Top Bottom