• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Well... kinda. I only barely, slightly like it more than the Pokemon it's posing as, which was a Pokemon I dislike too. This metal ungulate and however little I care about is just greatly overshadowed by Walking Wake, who competes with the likes of Dracovish and Tatsugiri as my favorite Water/Dragon. Granted, I already heavily favored the Scarlet Book's Paradox Pokemon over the Violet Book's roster anyway; I've already mentioned how Scream Tail and Flutter Mane finalized my decision to start with and use Scarlet as my go-to Gen 9 game, but frankly even just the idea of prehistoric Pokemon fulfilling the role Ultra Beasts had in Gen 7 would've won me over.

Simisear

I actually like it... mostly on the basis that it's a robot Hydreigon; because A) I love Hydreigon to begin with, B) I have a fondness for robotic creatures, so therefore a "roboticized Hydreigon" is cool but just on an inherent 'ooh this is neat to me' level than say something sincerely innovative. But frankly, I do genuinely understand why people would single it out as a particularly unoriginal Pokemon among the already divisive 'future' group of the Paradox Pokemon. I feel like this Pokemon is easier to appreciate if you see it animated in game, where you can clearly see that its faces are LED lights and the arm heads actually emote compared to its 'ancestors' brainless, expressionless hands, but its admittedly all subtle details. If I were to speak for Paradox Pokemon on the future side in general; I feel like the problem is less that they're all robots per se; since even the more varied physiologies of the past Paradox Pokemon can be whittled down to them being 'primitive, dire beast variants', but rather all of them just play too safe and don't play with the base Pokemon that much. (e.g. compare the bestial Slither Wing, with its reptilian tail, vaguely Stegosaur-like silhouette, flightless wings, and ability to shift from quadrupedal to bipedal stances... to Iron Moth,)

Quaxly.

Last edited:
At times I hate people using starters for smug reactions and I hate gens 8 and 9 because of the dexcut so yeah for the moments I am looking at a smug Quaxly reaction image it's my least favorite Pokémon. This is a hard game with how many Pokémon they are

Jynx

Nah, it's not something truly spectacular to me but I can never be intolerant to a goofy goober like this one. I like it better than the previous attempt at a penguin.

Scyther

Back
Top Bottom