• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

I am pissed.

This man has stolen my woman.

My brother and I are going to find you, Hermano, and we are going to kick your ass.

Did that suit seriously just go up $1000 in value?!
You think I would just have a single suit? ME, the guy in the $5000 suit? Come on!

Cheat. Why the firetruck did you do that to Ash!? *uses Boom Bubble on Cheat*

Does anyone else find the Chunin Exams to be ridiculously difficult? I can't begin to perceive how so many of those youngsters pass.

What subjects are tested, sir? So I can see if schooling in the outside world has changed or not since I last visited a long time ago. *begins twiddling thumbs boredly*

Cheat. Why the firetruck did you do that to Ash!? *uses Boom Bubble on Cheat*

Easy there Patamon. I'm sure this conflict can be solved without violence. *pets* Just calm down a little.

Last edited:

What subjects are tested, sir? So I can see if schooling in the outside world has changed or not since I last visited a long time ago. *begins twiddling thumbs boredly*

Easy there Patamon. I'm sure this conflict can be solved without violence. *pets* Just calm down a little.

Your going to use pets to fight *runsaway*

*is still a part of "The Cheat"* Meh, Meh, Meh! >It's, Not, Fair!< Meh meh meh, meh meh-meh, mehh meh meh meh mehmeh meh-meh meh meh? >How will I, Ash Ketchum, learn if there are regions behound Kanto now?< MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH M-E-H?! >And WHAT DID YOU DID TO MY PIKACHU?!<

MEH MEHHH!!! >HELP MEEEE!!!!<

*tries to get out of Cheat's Body, somehow, even though i'm pretty much a part of him now. misses Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and any other Pokémon I might catch in the future(lol). oh, and, Pikachu, of course*

*Ash's spirit make's The Cheat cry. whether or not The Cheat will give into this, well it doesn't matter, as Ash is struggling free right now. even if he's barely a soul left now*

Sho, can you help me attack Cheat? Maybe attacking it enough will make it give up Ash's soul. Maybe. But it's worth a try~!

(@Sho Minamimoto ;)

HAH! Easly! He shock's people. :D Wanna see an example?! *slightly goofy face and a swear drop* (annd Pikachu sweat drop's too lol)

"I fell asleep in a maximum voltage electric chair when it was on.... bring it kid!"

*soul manages to break lose* HAHA! *soul become's weakend*

The...Cheat......was my life...forr.....*start's glowling dim and goes back inside of The Cheat, as my soul seem's almost lifeless without him*

IDEA!

*steal's some of The Cheat's evilness. now i'm a full soul again! And I get to act like The Cheat a little! Oh yeah :cool:*

*get's out*

*possesses a spachula* Time to avenge all my lost Pokémon! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I still need..to...find...Pikachu.....REVENGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *lashes out twards everyone*

(haha, the halloween drama continues >D)

While i'm at it...

*concider's killing The Cheat, and putting his soul in a Indescructable Soul Jar to save you all from his evil even though i'm pretty much going to take over for him now. muwahahahahahhaaa!*

Last edited:

*sits in corner devouring shredded remains of Cheat*

Wait, why does this taste like rubber?

"............... right, rule one when dealing with the undead kid, always know who you are dealing with" (fangs and claws extend)

*posses a The Cheat doll since The Cheat has been devoured*

AND! AS! A DOLL! I am The (new) Cheat! THAT EVIL PIKACHU EVOLUTION THING THAT'LL BE YOUR DOOM. It's kinda funny when I think about it...wha.....*shake's* TIME TO KILL SOMEONE!

*pull's away Nicola Tesla's soul and Devoir's it* Meh! *chop's up his body and feed's it to a sleeping Strong Bad with needles*

(also, I love being something that looks like pikachu^^ soo..ev....I LOVE IT o__o; *drool's..*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom