• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Mehmehmehmehmeh!(Sucks King Eltain and Star Wolf into a dimension with a moose eating nuts without allowing for Dib's solution to happen)<Welcome, Pikachu!> (Sells him to Revlon for Product testing in a Solid Rubber One-Way Box:Air can go in, but you can't get out without Revlon's equipment)

Pikachu:"*drag's Ash's dead body around ready to kill anyone he feel's is a threat to him*"
Ash:"I'm...not...fully...dead..yeeeeee*cough's blood*"

Throws Verde and Skull in instead. shishishishishishishishishishi.

*deflect's with Ash's body*
Dying Ash:"HOW DARE YOU!"
*cover's his mouth* IM GONNA BE THE NEXT CHEAT! I MEAN PIKA! *laugh's demonicly now*

Meh!(Returns Pikachu to Revlon in Stasis Box, then sends King Eltain where I wanted him)

*Pikachu sufficates inside a box now..*

Ash:"*rot's in front of The Cheat* I WANTED TO BE A POKEMON MASTER! i mean who care's at this point...*is dead now*"

Before I go let me tell you who the person who killed you in the future is.....

Ash's rotting soul:"Who? The Cheat may be destroying our souls, too.."

*Ash's Soul rot's away and become's part of The Cheat now*

Cheat beware a Knight of Blue and a man in a fancy Italian suit. *watches the chaos in the new dimension*

Cheat beware a Knight of Blue and a man in a fancy Italian suit. *watches the chaos in the new dimension*

Meh, meh, meh! >Okay! We will!< (since i'm a part of 'The Cheat' now, if this is okay?)

MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH! >To be a Master!< Meh..Meh...>Pok...*cutoff*...mom?......<

*my face appears out of clouds*

I warn you because only they, Sho, and Seiga can beat him. /prophecy

Mehmehmeh!(Sends Killingyouguy to kill all matching King's Description)<It's OK!>

ME

*10 minutes later*

;-;

Does anyone else find the Chunin Exams to be ridiculously difficult? I can't begin to perceive how so many of those youngsters pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom