• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was really intense

Have you ever experienced a natural disaster ?

Yeah, I saw The Lion King 1 1/2 3 times on one Thanksgiving day.

Have you ever used the phrase "I am error" in real life?

Nope.

Has it ever put lotion on its skin?

That sounds more rhetorical, but appropriately, is something I actually put up on my friend's public notice board last week. XD [It's a white board that sits outside in a hallway]

He questioned me with a blank stare and shook his head. Oh the empty humor.

Did you ever want to have something from a store that you couldn't normally purchase? [ie: rack displays, UPC scanners, store maps, billboards, etc]

Hmm.... Not sure. Perhaps.

Have you ever used a firearm?

I've used my arm while it burned... does that count? :p
No, I've not shot any live ammunition. Paintball is probably the closest I've come to shooting something high caliber, and even that is still not as comparable to a real firearm.

Have you ever passed a serious blame on to your pet?

Yea.. i was being stupid with my friends ^_^

Have you ever restarted a game because you thought it had a "glitch"?

Not that I recall. (Though I've restarted because they actually were glitched.)

Have you ever talked about "[insert pet here]zilla"? (e.g., Rexzilla, catzilla)

Last edited:
Nope.

Have you ever fallen in love with someone you thought was perfect for you only to have them turn you down?

Nope.

Have you ever bitten off more than you could chew--literally?

Try? Yes. Succeed? I don't remember... but I don't think so.

Have you ever stayed up for at least 48 hours straight?

yup. actually did it earlier this week. I didnt start a 23 page paper until three days until it was due (research, outlining, writing... I hadnt even picked a topic...) and I didnt sleep three nights in a row. It sucked.

Have you ever said LOL out loud during an actual conversation?

With myself, yes. With others... don't remember. I wonder how I sound when I speak....

Have you ever sung by yourself in front of an audience of ~10+ people?

Nope, I really can't sing to be honest.

Have you ever called your teacher mommy or daddy? (For the record, I've never done it. XD)

I think I did once.
Gaiablush.gif

Have you ever done something that temproraly borked you're langwij skilz?

Yeah... I stayed up reading YARRh Oppter (Harry potter) all night, and I couldn't speak, type, or write all day. It was like temporary dyslexia for all types of communication!

Have you ever ate something that was inedible, and what was it?

As a little kid, I think I swallowed rabbit droppings at some point.

Have you ever been on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom