• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... now I have 50 cucumbers

Have you ever ran out of ideas of things to do?

Not reallly. There's always something else to do.

Have you ever missed an important flight?

No, but I've only flown once!

Have you ever accidentally yelled something stupid and have everyone stare at you?

probably,but i can't remmember a specific time.

have you ever fallen asleep during an important event?

Uuuuh no. ~.X I was there when my cousin did though, both times.

Have you ever won Windows XP Solitaire?

Yes a pop can explosion.

Have you ever thought you were on the brink of death?

Yeah. :<

Have you ever been tricked into thinking something had special meaning, so bought and found out the salesperson just ripped you off?

Not really, I don't fall for that stuff.

Have you ever rambled on forever on something that required a yes/no answer?

Of course I have, you know, everyone rambles on about stuff like this, I can't see why you even need to ask.
Have you ever seen a fight between a pirate and a ninja?

I STARTED ONE!!

I was at a halloween party and brought the guy dress as a ninja and the guy dressed as a pirate together and ... boom went the dynamite

Have you ever laughed at someone's misery.

Yes, all the time. Best type of joke.

Have you ever seen a 'Show on Ice'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom