• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Whenever I played truth or dare, but I wanted to do it. XD

Have you ever eaten a raw onion? :x

Na, my laptop was in sleep mode, too. XD

Have you ever been on t.v?

Yup. No specifics. No, I was not put in jail.
Have you ever thought about what the pros and cons for other people would be if you never existed?

Singing quietly to yourself when everyone else is talking and you can't even hear yourself? Yes.
Have you ever seen a commercial where, at the end, the commercial quickly states the "possible risks" of taking this product which may include excessive vomiting, insomnia, blindness, cancer, death, etc. while showing happy pictures that are put to try to distract the audience? Bonus points if the warnings take up most of the commercial.

I think we've all seen those. Jeff Foxworthy even did a stand-up bit on that.

Have you ever gotten something for Christmas/your birthday that you already had?

only to Chrom and Lon'qu, and they are people! XD

Have you ever crammed the night before a test and do bad on it?

All my life - I always regret it and still do.it :/ bad habits are really hard to break...

Have you ever rode a bike to school?

No, I haven't! I've never ridden my bike far from my house.

Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?

No! XD

Have you ever slurped spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp?

Yup. I started out with a smaller one, then worked my way up to the larger and longer ones.

User below, have you ever seen a shiny?

Si, my first EVER shiny was Spinarak in Heart Gold.

V Has a Furfrou in their team.

I wish, but I didn't......because Sylveon.

Have you ever gotten Pokerus?

Yes. I got it over Wonder Trade, and I'm trying to spread it to some of my boxed mons to Wonder Trade them.

User below, have you ever gotten the chicken pox? I never got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom