• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! I got it when I was like 3 or 4 years old. It was fun taking those oatmeal baths. XD

Have you ever gone to the supermarket and buy only what you were craving?

Yup, I have no regrets. WATER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!! :D

Hmmmmmmmm, have you ever just do things randomly because you just don't care for the moment it's done?

Not that I recall.

Have you ever uploaded a video to Youtube?

Yes, I would link it but I deleted my Youtube account this year.

Have you ever stolen stationary from someone and made a 50c profit selling it back?

btw @Berrenta, I hatched a shiny Squirtle a few hours after your post

... I haven't before, but since you asked that, I'm thoroughly intrigued.

Have you ever tried every single skin BMGf has to offer?

No, I don't think so...

Have you ever memorized a song in a language you don't understand?

I was going to but then I saw the price

Have you ever wasted your Master Ball?

No...

Have you ever worn a piece of pokemon merchandise to school/work?

Yup - on a Zapdos in Red version. I regretted that for a long time when I had to face Mewtwo...

Have you ever danced in the snow?

No, only because this was the first year I ever cosplayed! XD But, I would rather dress up as a cartoon character(or just something random) on Halloween. :)

whoops, forgot to add a have you ever. XD

Last edited:
Yup - on a Zapdos in Red version. I regretted that for a long time when I had to face Mewtwo...
Any use of a Master Ball in the original games is a waste.

Have you ever hid in a cupboard then slammed the door open into someones face as they walk past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom