• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can breed all pokemon, except legendaries, and baby pokemon (that is, pokemon added in a generation after their evolutions were introduced, Togepi, and Riolu)

Is it possible to get legendaries via eggs from people? Like Shamin, Dioxys, Celebi, Jirachi, etc?

Is it possible to get legendaries via eggs from people? Like Shamin, Dioxys, Celebi, Jirachi, etc?

With the exeption of Phione, no. If someone trades you an egg from a legendary, it's hacked.

With the exeption of Phione, no. If someone trades you an egg from a legendary, it's hacked.

Ah so since they're genderless they can't breed? Thus, you're stuck with whatever you get from the event downloads?

This is a breeding question

So I got a Smeargle sketched Stockpile, male, and I want to breed it with a female Numel. Say I get a male Numel with stockpile; can I switch out the Smeargle for a Japanese Ditto [for the Matsuda method] and still get stockpile from Numel as the egg move learner, or does it have to be Smeargle?

So I got a Smeargle sketched Stockpile, male, and I want to breed it with a female Numel. Say I get a male Numel with stockpile; can I switch out the Smeargle for a Japanese Ditto [for the Matsuda method] and still get stockpile from Numel as the egg move learner, or does it have to be Smeargle?

It has to be the Smeargle if the Numel is female; it can be the Ditto if the Numel is the male one with Stockpile.

Of course, because now you have a Pokémon that can pass down Stockpile (being a male one that knows the move) and at the samet time is compatible with Numel (being another Numel, with the same Egg groups as the other one).

Do steps in the Safari Zone with an egg in your party count towards it hatching?

How far into HG can I 'see'
a) Beldum
b) Bagon
c) Gible

or any member of their evolutionary families such that I am able to seek them on the GTS? Approximations are fine. Thanks in advance.

How far into HG can I 'see'
a) Beldum
b) Bagon
c) Gible

or any member of their evolutionary families such that I am able to seek them on the GTS? Approximations are fine. Thanks in advance.

After getting the national dex. Though in Beldum's case you can get him now from the winner's path pokewalker course.

I'm pretty sure you can also get a Beldum from Steven Stone.

Giatina comes with his orb, Rotom has his forms in OW. If anyone knows how those trade, we'd have our answer. Deoxys is unown, and Shaymin is unofficially confirmed to have a gracidea flower waiting for him in HGSS.

If you have Deoxys, go to Pewter City in Kanto, and go east, and try to find 4 meteorites, like those of Veilstone in D/P/Pt, and with those you can switch Deoxys´s forms.

For Shaymin, go to Goldenrod Flowershop, and you will be given a gracidea for switching with land and sky forme.

Just a simple question.
What is your opinion on a Gardevoir having "Destiny Bound"?
Or Destiny Bound in general?

Just a simple question.
What is your opinion on a Gardevoir having "Destiny Bound"?
Or Destiny Bound in general?

It's Destiny Bond, for starters. This is not the kind of question to ask here... and even so: who cares? It's just an attack.

What are the darkened boxes when picking a pokemon to send to the Pokewalker for? The two under the one the Pokemon I select goes in?

If you have Deoxys, go to Pewter City in Kanto, and go east, and try to find 4 meteorites, like those of Veilstone in D/P/Pt, and with those you can switch Deoxys´s forms.

For Shaymin, go to Goldenrod Flowershop, and you will be given a gracidea for switching with land and sky forme.

Seriously, people, look at when I posted that. This is the second time someone has tried to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom