• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch

Vintage
Reaction score
This way the forum won't be clogged with small question threads. Ask away.

Re: HGSS Help Thread

Is there anywhere I can find game locations yet? Specifically, I'm looking for Teddiursa and Larvitar

can you find Pikachu in Johto, or is it restricted to the PokeWalker and Viridian Forest?

Are there any Sugimori artwork of Gym Leaders yet? Or is it following in the footsteps of the originals and lacking in art?

has celibi been confirmed yet? what is this poke thing that lets you play music?

has celibi been confirmed yet? what is this poke thing that lets you play music?

Celebi is in the game data, but as for an event, I expect wifi something or other.

And the item that changes music is only given after you beat red and then go to the Game Freak offices.

Deoxys, Rotom, Shaymin and Giratina. Any word on how they change forms? Or can you simply trade them over?..

Deoxys, Rotom, Shaymin and Giratina. Any word on how they change forms? Or can you simply trade them over?..

Giatina comes with his orb, Rotom has his forms in OW. If anyone knows how those trade, we'd have our answer. Deoxys is unown, and Shaymin is unofficially confirmed to have a gracidea flower waiting for him in HGSS.

somebody mentioned before that the White Rock Oak mentioned in DPPt's Shaymin event may have to do with obtaining the Gracidea.

Are the location-based evolutions available in the game?

Or do you have to trade to DPPt to evolve them?

Are the location-based evolutions available in the game?

Or do you have to trade to DPPt to evolve them?

umm.... good question. there has been no news on that. I suppose they are Sinnoh only.

Since it should be fairly easy to confirm or disprove, is extreme speed Dratini in the game? In either form of Game corner or Dragon Den quiz?

Since it should be fairly easy to confirm or disprove, is extreme speed Dratini in the game? In either form of Game corner or Dragon Den quiz?

yes. Extremespeed is part of dratini movesets. Proof is on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom