• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

.:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - Event Pokemon Database -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more.

An Azumarill would be fine.

Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more.

you said you were going to give it to me

I can clone them, don't worry. :)

can we trade now while i have time or do you need to clone it first

I'm ready. :)

at what level is the shiny budew?

Can you do a forced shiny cheat on a pokemon I give you? also im still interested in the shiny trapinch. happy post thanksgiving.

First of all RE Hiro you are the nicest! Could I have a TRU Shaymin or Gamestop Deoxys(if you have it) Shiny Gyaridos or Shiny Rayquaza. I can offer you almost any pokemon available in Leafgreen, Emerald, and Ruby as well as some from Diamond and Platinum. Or just a few or one Azumarill(s). Or a mix

It would be great to have Kanto Pokemon. PM me Blumey.

Vincento341:

Shiny Flygon
Adamant
HP 326
Atk 287
Def 221
Sp.Atk 178
Sp.Def 221
Spd 261

did you clone it yet

do you have a shiny budew?

Both of you, yeah. :)

do you have a shiny Lombre and a Hoot Hoot?

I don't have them shiny.

Birthday Charmander for my Red Metagross?

Dang, what about a Shiny Ralts or Pachirisu?

awesome, what level is it?

Would you mind checking the IVs and Natures on your Shiny Lugia, Shiny Rayquaza, and Shiny Uxie? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom