• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Hoenn Adventure [Members only!]

"Thanks," Kane said, walking to the table and sitting down. He waved Sakiko over, after noticing that she had a battle as well and won. And as for Alex, where was he headed off to? To find Jay and Tally? They were off shopping, so that wouldn't be the case.

"Hey, Alex!" Kane waved over the blue-haired Trainer. "Come sit with us!"

The Trainer sat down and took a Potion, putting it on the table in front of him. He guessed that the three Potions would be for him, Alex, and Sakiko, and the Revive would be for Alex to heal his Riolu. And of course, the water was just as a refreshment. Kane took a glass and sipped from it.

Coordinator's Paradise
Tally opened the door to the Coordinator's Paradise and she was immidately hit with a pleasant smell of freshly cut flowers. She moved forwards, looking around the shop. It was all she could've imagined and so much more. The shelves were filled with accessories and clothing made for Pokemon and Trainers alike. In one aisle she found boxes upon boxes full of Seals and Capsules right next to big blenders used in making Pokeblocks.

When she found her way to the counter she could see two display cases - one with five ribbons and another one which appeared to be a photo of a Gardevoir and a young trainer performing in a Contest.

Suddenly there was a sound in the backroom and a woman came out, carrying a stack of accessories.

"Oh, hello there!" She said with a smile. "Are you looking for something specific?"

COO.png
ItemPrice (
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
)
Ball Capsule10
Hairbrush (for Pokemon fur)20
Pokeblock Kit100
Clothing for Pokemon (tailor made)depending on the design
Human Clothing (tailor made)depending on the design
DescriptionPrice (
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
)
This Seal releases a cloud of small pink hearts.
This Seal releases a cloud of big pink hearts. 30
This Seal releases a cloud of small black hearts.
This Seal releases a cloud of big black hearts.
This Seal releases pink hearts that float up a little.
This Seal releases pink hearts that float up.
This Seal releases a few popping yellow stars.
This Seal releases many popping yellow stars.
This Seal releases a few popping blue stars.
This Seal releases many popping blue stars.
This Seal releases a few popping stars in changing colors.
This Seal releases many popping stars in changing colors.
This Seal releases white lines that spread out.
This Seal releases yellow lines that spread out.
This Seal releases black lines that spread out.
This Seal releases blue lines that spread out.
This Seal releases a towering cloud of white smoke.
This Seal releases a towering cloud of black smoke.
This Seal releases a cloud of white smoke.
This Seal releases a cloud of black smoke.
This Seal releases yellow bolts of electricity upward.
This Seal releases green bolts of electricity upward.
This Seal releases yellow bolts of electricity downward.
This Seal releases green bolts of electricity downward.
This Seal releases a small number of blue bubbles.
This Seal releases many blue bubbles.
This Seal releases a small number of pink bubbles.
This Seal releases many pink bubbles.
This Seal releases a small amount of orange flames.
This Seal releases a lot of orange flames.
This Seal releases a small amount of blue flames.
This Seal releases a lot of blue flames.
This Seal releases a cloud of red confetti.
This Seal releases a cloud of blue confetti.
This Seal releases a cloud of yellow confetti.
This Seal releases a cloud of white confetti.
This Seal releases a shower of pink flower petals.
This Seal releases pink flower petals.
This Seal releases a shower of purple flower petals.
This Seal releases purple flower petals.
This Seal releases a shower of yellow flower petals.
This Seal releases yellow flower petals.
A green Seal featuring a treble clef design.
A red Seal featuring a musical note design.
An orange Seal featuring a musical note design.
A yellow Seal featuring a musical note design.
A blue Seal featuring a musical note design.
A lime green Seal featuring a musical note design.
A navy blue Seal featuring a musical note design.
A special Seal that makes a spectacular splash.
A special Seal that explodes in a spectacular fashion.
A special Seal that releases pretty sparkles.
Name
Price (
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
)
Black Specs20
Blue Barrette20
Blue Feather10
Blue Flower10
Cape30
Colored Parasol30
Crown60
Glitter Powder5
Green Barrette20
Heroic Headband30
Lace Headdress30
Old Umbrella20
Orange Flower10
Pink Barrette20
Pink Flower10
Professor Hat30
Red Barrette20
Red Feather10
Red Flower 10
Silk Veil30
Snow Crystal40
Tiara60
Top Hat 30
White Feather10
White Flower10
Yellow Barrette20
Yellow Feather10
Yellow Flower10

[ I couldn't put that many images in one post so if you wanna see how these look you can go [here] for Seals and [here] for Accessories. Pokeblock Kit will never break and can be used at any time to make more Pokeblocks on the go. ]

Tally felt like a child on Christmas looking around the shop. She had massive expectations going in, and they had all been exceeded. “Yes, can I please have a Pokéblock Kit?” While that was being processed, she took the chance to grab a few more items.

The clothing selection for people and pokémon caught her attention, but she had no idea how long a custom order would take, and did not want to keep everybody waiting. But she did grab a brush, sure that it would be useful in the future.

Tally was pleasantly surprised to find that they had capsules and seals in stock. She heard that they were more common in the Sinnoh region, she entertained the thought that using them in Hoenn could give her an advantage during contests. She decided to take two capsules, figuring that they would be enough to hold her over until she could buy more.

She remembered hearing that Sakiko was a Coordinator too. Tally had not really gotten a chance to talk to her much. With that in mind she grabbed another two capsules for her, thinking that they would be useful and wanting a chance to break the ice.

Knowing that she was running low on money, she decided to just buy four seals for the time being. She ended up getting a Heart Seal F, a Star Seal B, a Flora Seal A, and a Twinkle Seal.

With the last amount of money she had, she grabbed a Red Flower and Glitter Powder.

Tally handed the shopkeeper her remaining $365 and left the shop with her purchases. She ran back to where Jay was waiting. “Hope that wasn’t too long, are you ready to head back?” She made a promise to herself that she would head back to that shop at some point when she was not flat broke.

Heart Seal F - Seal that releases pink hearts that float up.
Star Seal B - Seal that releases many popping yellow stars.
Flora Seal A - Seal that releases shower of pink flower petals.
Twinkle Seal - Special seal that releases pretty sparkles.

Last edited:
Jay looked up from her phone and greeted Tally.

"Yeh they're probably waiting on us already" She grabbed all of her stuff and started heading in the Food Court's direction. Jay hoped that the rest is already done eating so they won't need to enter it. The less walking she needs to do with all those items the better.

"Who do you think won the fight?" There was no need to mention what fight, after all, Alex and Kane made it very clear. Jay hoped that Sakiko found a person to battle too, waiting for them to finish would be probably boring.

Tally grabbed some of their supplies and quickly caught up with Jay. “Hm, it’s hard to say, but I’m probably gonna go with Alex. Mostly because he has the type advantage. But I’m not sure, Kane could’ve been ready for something like that. What do you think?”

Tally was mildly interested in having a battle too, mainly to prepare Elly for their first Contest. But she didn’t want to keep everybody else waiting, and she was definitely looking forward to giving everybody else their supplies, and the lighter haul that would create for her and Jay.

Jay thought about it, on one hand, Riolu had type advantage but she doubts he has any fighting attacks yet, on the other hand, Absol could learn some effective moves if he was breed in the right way. There was also a possibility that one of them got lucky and manage to dodge enough to put themself in a winning position.

"That depends, it really could go either way" Jay looked at Tally than back at the road. There's really no way to know for sure.

"But if we wanna be sure I guess there's only one way to find out" They were reaching the meetup spot but no one was there yet. Jay hoped that they'll hurry up a little her hands started to feel like they're going numb.

"You think maybe we should go see what's taking them so long?" Jay was sure that shopping takes way more time than a fight. She was beginning to worry.

Tally was a little surprised that they managed to get back before the others were done. “Y-yeah, maybe we should go check on them.” She took a moment to readjust her grip on their supplies and walked to the Food Court.

It seemed like Alex didn't really want to respond to Kane. He was already on his way out of the food court. He seemed pretty frustrated as he left the food court. He ended up rushing off to just find a place to vent his frustrations over his first on screen battle being a loss. There seemed to be more to this than there seemed than just a frustrated trainer.

Kane was a bit worried, to be honest, when Alex continued to head out. He glanced at the exit and saw that Jay and Tally were done shopping and were waiting outside the entrance. "Um, hey?" he asked Alex uncertainly. "You know our friends are done shopping?"

Kane shrugged. No matter the answer, he was gonna do this. He picked up the Revive and a Potion and motioned to Sakiko (@DawningWinds), I’ll be right back. Then, he speedwalked to the exit, trying to get there before Alex did.

Once Kane reached Alex, he stood in his way and held out the Revive and Potion. "These are for you, Alex," he explained. "That was a really great battle," he chimed in. "Absol wasn't holding back, and neither was Riolu. Here, take this Revive and this Potion so you can heal up your Riolu. And by the way, if the chat really likes your streaming, I doubt they'll leave after one loss. They expect more of you! They'll stick around to see if you can recover from the loss, and also to see what else you can do."

Now, Alex would either take the healing items or refuse. Either way, unless Alex responded and wanted to talk to Kane, the former Pokémon Ranger would rush back to the table so he could eat. By now, he was as hungry as a newly-evolved Gyarados!

Tally made her way to the entrance of the Food Court, ready to make the grand unveiling of the supplies they had acquired. She felt some regret over spending all of her money, meaning she wouldn't be able to get anything without winning a battle she was reluctant to have. Ignoring the occasional hunger pang, she shrugged it off, she still had fun buying supplies with Jay, and being hungry would make their first meal using their supplies much more satisfying.

Tally's mood changed when she saw Alex, seemingly frustrated, trying to leave, with Kane intercepting and talking to him. She wasn't sure if there was any tension between them, or if it was just her imagination. Either way, she wanted to help out. She readjusted her grip on their supplies and quickened her pace to meet up with them. "Um, hey guys, did something happen? Is everything okay?" She was trying to sound levelheaded, though there was still a hint of concern in her voice.

Alex seemed a bit annoyed that Kane followed him out of the food court. He was more concerned of the fact that he lost on his stream than the fact that he lost. Well, he was pretty frustrated with that. His path to the Pokemon Center was being blocked now as Kane tried to give him some supply to help. "I don't need your med supply or your pity. I'm going to the Pokemon Center myself." he responded. He didn't seem to want to listen to him as he tried walked on ahead and to the Pokemon Center.

Just then, Tally rejoined the two of them. She seemed to be pressing him for info on what happened. "Everything's fine. I'm just going to the Pokemon Center." he told Tally.

Jay finally catches up to Tally. Who would have thought opening doors without using hands is so hard. She got here fast enough to only hear Alex's last comment. Jay doesn't know what happened but she ain't carrying all of this stuff any farther.

"I don't think so, " She said when she moves to stand next to Tally. Jay was mostly obscured by her luggage but she hoped her voice carries over.

"We didn't carry all of this for you to wander off now. " Jay spared a glance over the Food Court. She saw Sakiko sitting and looking at a menu. It seemed that none of them even ate yet. There was only one thing Jay could think of that could spur this course of action.

"Did you lose? " She hoped that's not the case. After all, trainers should be ready to lose, you just can't win them all."I'm sure they gave you a revive for that, there's no reason for you to go to the Pokecenter. "

Before heading back to the table, Kane sighed. He saw that Jay had arrived with so many supplies she could barely hold them. "Okay then, Alex," he said wearily. "If you don't want the Revive and Potion, I'll save them for later. Tally and Jay, if he wants to go to the Pokémon Center, let him, alright? I think we should at least leave him alone for now." With that, Kane stuffed the Revive and Potion in his pockets and headed back to the table, waving along the girls. They had an awfully heavy supply of...supplies. "We sit over there," he said, pointing as he walked back to his table. When he got there, he asked, (@DawningWinds) "Sakiko, did you order yet?"

(I edited my post to make it a bit more "helpful".)

Last edited:
Tally was not convinced that Alex was fine, but there was not much she could do. She always felt the need to cheer up anybody who seemed down, but she could also feel that Kane was right. “Yeah... Maybe we should give him some space.” She stepped out of the way. “Sorry about that.” She gave a quick apologetic bow, before scrambling to regain her grip on the supplies her gesture nearly made her drop.

She also felt bad seeing Jay have some trouble with the door due to the amount of supplies they had. “I could take a few more things if you’d like.” She felt awkward making the offer in front of the people they were giving them to, but she was not sure that the Food Court was the right place to divvy up their supplies.

Jay hearing everyone else step down relented herself. She shouldn't push Alex too much without knowing him better or at least hearing the whole story. Jay made a move to go sit on the bench next to Sakiko when she heard Tally speak. As much as sharing the load would help her out, they were about to sit down so there was no need for that.

"Thanks, Tally but it's fine" They'll have to wait for Alex to come back anyway so they might as well use that time to split the items. After sitting down Jay looked at the remaining part of their group.

"I bought some stuff you'll need for our adventure" Saying that she skillfully pulled the raincoats, bedrolls, and flashlights out of the bundle of items she now had situated on her knees.

Jay walked over and sat down next to Sakiko, getting out some of the supplies. As soon as she did, Kane leaned closer to see what they were, and spoke up. "Um, aren't there only four of each? I thought there were five people in our group. Can I have one of each?" If Jay said yes, he would pick out one bedroll, one flashlight, and one raincoat, stuffing them all in his bag as he did so, and folding the raincoat neatly before storing it. After all that, strangely, his bag would still be light enough to carry without trouble.

Jay smiled at Kane and nodded. Then gave him and Sakiko their full sets consisting of a bedroll, flashlight, and a raincoat.

"Since Tally bought her stuff I used mine to buy a full set of those things for each of you and myself" Then She looked at Tally. " I also bought you a raincoat Tally, I don't mind the rain so the fourth one is yours." After saying that her stomach growled. Jay only now realized how hungry she was. Looking at the menu Jay knew she probably can't afford anything here right now. Oh well, she'll just have to wait till they can cook something on the road.

Tally plopped down into an open seat while Jay was giving everybody else their supplies. She was surprised when Jay gave her the fourth raincoat, but grateful nonetheless. “Thank you!” Tally had packed an umbrella, but she was not one to turn down a gift. Even though Jay said rain did not bother her, she would still be sure to offer Jay the coat or umbrella if the weather changed.

Tally entertained the thought of ordering a glass of water to try and hold herself over until they cooked something. But she quickly dismissed it, not wanting to risk ordering something without knowing if it would be free. She chose to look through her supplies to distract herself.

She quickly noticed the ball capsules and seals still sitting in her bag. She had always wanted to try them out ever since she saw videos of them being used during contests in Sinnoh, and she saw her chance now that she was sitting down. Grabbing a capsule and the Twinkle Seal she bought, she placed them onto Elly’s pokéball. She threw the ball, releasing the Mawile in a dazzling, sparkling display, not really thinking about how distracting this could be to the other patrons of the Food Court. Tally was completely enthralled, ”That was so cool...”

Last edited:
Kane had just been putting his supplies away and zipping up his bag when he spotted a burst of sparkles out of the corner of his eye. "A Seal, was it?" he remarked, seeing Tally's Mawile pop out of her Pokéball. Kane could spot the surrounding people turning their heads to see what the distraction was. "Yeah, that was really cool!" he commented. "Though others might mistake that for an invitation to battle..." he added.

Tally looked around the Food Court to see a handful of trainers looking at her. “You... might be right about that.” She admitted with a sheepish smile. While she was definitely not opposed to having a battle, she was concerned about wasting the group’s time when she was sure they would want to head out soon. There was also the factor of her having no money.

Tally was sure she could be approached for a battle if she kept Elly out. But on the other hand, she knew that Elly didn’t like being kept in her pokéball for long periods of time, and she really didn’t want to call her back for a third time that day. Not seeing any other option, she stood up. “I’ll be waiting outside.” She and Elly began to head for the door.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom