• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Do You Like To Eat Your Oreo?

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
=D I like to eat mine by holding it under the milk's surface and then just when it is about to crumble away from between my two fingers into the depths of my glass, I pull it out ever so carefully and put the mushiness in my mouth and let it flow down my throat.

"Darach east sweets, voracious and drooling."
:D

I twist it open and eat the non-cream side first...gulp of milk. then i eat the cream side...gulp of milk.

I don't mess around with dipping or dunking, but I love Oreos! :)

take off one of the cookie parts, and just scrape off the inside with my teeth. then throw it away!
i don't like the cookie part, which kind of defeats the purpose of oreos, i guess.

I just eat it the way it comes in the package. :p Or sometimes I'll do what Valentine does.

take off one of the cookie parts, and just scrape off the inside with my teeth. then throw it away!
i don't like the cookie part, which kind of defeats the purpose of oreos, i guess.

LMAO you are right!
XD

Similar to this, only I actually eat the cookie parts once I've eaten the filling.

I usually stuff the whole thing in my mouth and if I have milk I stuff the whole thing in milk and stuff the wet goodness in my mouth.

I don't even know what Oreo is.

I don't even know what Oreo is.

What.
History.
oreo.jpg

I twist it open and eat the non-cream side first...gulp of milk. then i eat the cream side...gulp of milk.

I don't mess around with dipping or dunking, but I love Oreos! :)
This. The same way, without fail, every single time. It's just a routine, I guess.

One of two ways. At times, I eat the creme off, then place the chocolate together and eat it. Orrr, I dip them in peanut butter.

I love to eat them in any way. OREOS FTW!

I eat them like a normal cookie. It already has a good cookie to cream ratio, so I dont mess with it :D

Back
Top Bottom