• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Do You Like To Eat Your Oreo?

I like to eat Oreos many in a row, as efficiently as possible. No survivors.

mostly, i eat them like a normal cookie....but....i sometimes have a craving for the cream. so i take them apart, eat the cream, and then eat the chocolate.

I usually have three,

1.Dip it in milk then eat it
2.Lick off all the frosting then dip in milk
3.Eat it then put milk in my mouth making the milk taste oreoE

I open my oreos(usually two) and put the whilte cream together so it can be double stuffed. I don't drink it with milk though.

I use my teeth to grind the Oreos into smaller bits, then, they passed through my esophagus and into my stomach, where they are broken down into simple substances. From there, the substances pass into my small intestine, where they are absorbed into the bloodstream.

I eat it straight out of the package, though only 3-4 in one sitting. D=

I eat them, simple as that. 17 of them die in one go usually

I dont eat mine with milk, I HATE milk unless it's in cereal :)

I take them apart though, then eat the filling then to two halves... mmm I could go for some oreos... or waffles!

I put it in my mouth, close my mouth, bite the oreo in half, chew, swallow, rinse and repeat.

I like to eat mine by holding it under the milk's surface and then just when it is about to crumble away from between my two fingers into the depths of my glass, I pull it out ever so carefully and put the mushiness in my mouth and let it flow down my throat.

I don't need to say anything.

I just scarf it down, milk, or no milk, either way, it's down the hatch.

1.I grab one from the package
2.bite it in half
3. move my jaws in a chewing motion
4.sallow
5.repeat 2-4
6.PROFIT

okay...now I want oreos :c

If I were to eat them (I never do. Are they even available here?), I'd just eat them. without milk! I only drink milk at dinner, and it's the only time of the day I like drinking it.

Back
Top Bottom