• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many Pokémon have you memorized?

How many Pokémon have you memorized?

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-50

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 51-100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 101-150

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 151-200

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • 201-300

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • 301-400

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • 401-450

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • 451-492

Votes: 5 5.0%

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • 493 IN ORDER

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
I could tell you the first 151 Pokemon for sure, and a fair amount of the rest as well, but not all of 'em and not all in order.

I know the names of them all. As for in order, I don't know and i don't ever think i'll bother.

I know how to spell all the names correctly. Pronouncing them all correctly is a little tricky since some have different ways of saying them. Pokémon like Bonsly, Regice, and Gliscor had different pronunciations.

Since I love Pokemon, it is only natural that my brain easily remembers the name of every single one, the order/numbers they possess is a different story however.

I only memorized the first 251. I would have known more but they changed the Pokedex in the third gen and made it all stupid. By the time I got the National Pokedex I didn't feel motivated enough to memorize them all.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I have exciting news! I have memorized the first 251 Pokémon IN ORDER, from Bulbasaur to Celebi! I am getting closer and closer to my goal of 493 every day! Stay tuned for details! I'm running out of exclamation points (yes, again)!!! Next time I have a big announcement, I should stock up on more of those!! This is the last exclamation point I have, so my post is now over! (LOL)

i know about around 200 maybe more but its harder for me to memorize it when i only really like the first gen and i only like the newer cute ones but from playing the games it gets me to know the new ones like on movie before they say the pokemons name i'll be able to say it

If there were pictures instead of the numbers, I could easilly name them all... but this way I just won't think of some.

And I laughed when Missingno popped up XD

I can name all of them if presented with a picture, or even a silhouette or even most of the cries.

I tried memorising the order once. It was not fun.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I have exciting news! I have memorized the first 386 Pokémon IN ORDER, from Bulbasaur to Deoxys! I am getting closer and closer to my goal of 493 every day! Stay tuned for details! I prepared this time and hacked myself an Infinite number of ITEM: Exclamation Point! See? I didn't run out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!>>!?<>@!<#?$<@>$<#?#<$?%<#? Grrr... stupid AR code. Next time I'll be ready? (That's a hacked exclamation point, not whatever it turned out to be)

Show me a picture and I can name every pokemon in existence so far, but I have not memorized their order yet...

Attila

I have a pretty good memory, or so I'm told, so memorizing the names of pokemon, along with the pokemon's picture is pretty easy for me. I've been doing it since R/B/Y came out (since I was three.) The only thing is if I'm pronoucingthe name right. Roselia I would pronouce Rose-lee-a, Gliscor, Gali-sor and so one.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I have exciting news! I have memorized all 493 Pokémon IN ORDER, from Bulbasaur to Arceus! This is my final post in this thread for a while! My goal is finally complete! This time, I got some legitamite Exclamation Points, so the glitch error of last time won't happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. D:

I could never memorize them all in order...I don't really remember all of the Pokemon in the first place. Though I think if I saw the picture of the Pokemon I could tell you it's name. I never really had a good memory. :[

I know all of the Kanto and Johto Pokemon, that much I know for sure.

Beyond that? Balls if I can tell.

I can identify all 493 from a sillouette, picture, or their cries, but not by number. I also know most of their movepools.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom