• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many Pokémon have you memorized?

How many Pokémon have you memorized?

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-50

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 51-100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 101-150

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 151-200

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • 201-300

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • 301-400

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • 401-450

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • 451-492

Votes: 5 5.0%

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • 493 IN ORDER

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
I can recognise all of them, and could probably name most of them from memory, if I was given enough time.

I can identify all 493 from a sillouette, picture, or their cries, but not by number. I also know most of their movepools.

Same here, except I'm not terribly good at cries.

When people ask me how I know every Pokemon, I just tell them it wasn't an overnight thing.

All of them, only Gen I in order though. I could probably also provide evolutions, evolutionary methods and obtaining methods as well.

I know the first 151, and alot of them from the II and III Generations. I still don't a whole lot of the IV Gen. ones yet.

I've memorized d names of all 493. Memorized d order of legendaries and some Pokemon lyk Gengar and Misdreavus

I can spell every Pokémon that came before the fourth generation. I sort of lost interest in Pokémon after Ruby and Sapphire and I never bothered learning the names of the Pokémon in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, let alone figure out how to spell them.

I can recognize every one, but I haven't bothered to memorize everything about each of them (only the ones I really like).

Given images, I've memorized them all (English only). Without images, I'd say only most. Voted 401-450.

I can name all 493, but I'll need a picture or a description, as I won't be able to name every single one off the top of my head, unless I was able to jot down which ones I had. It would still take a long time.

Numerically, I can go as far as 055 (Golduck). I've only tried it once or twice.

I can name all 493 in English if an image is given, or eventually if I had to name them all. I haven't got them in order or anything extra like that though.

Eh... I've memorized all of the Pokemon up through Hoenn... Still working on the Sinnoh Pokemon. A little harder since I only just recently got Diamond and rarely watch the anime right now.

The way I memorised all the pokemon (not in order) was I thought of a type and tried to think of as many pokemon of that type, then when I could not, I went to next type and so on, so I eventually learned most of them, I kept forgetting a few lenengds like jirachi and celebi, manaphy and Phione though. I thought of legendaries seperate

I can only memorize all Gen I to Gen II and a few Hoenn deal to TVB(broadcasting co. from HK) stop broadcasting Pokémon since Mid-AG.

I know the first gen in order but anything after that I'm pretty hopeless. I know what they are, just not in order. Starter pokemon pretty much go without saying, as do legendaries.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom