• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How much do you swear?

how much?

• its very rare of me to say such bad things

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • mabey once in a while

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • sometimes

Votes: 32 33.0%
  • ALL THE MOTHER F*CKING TIME BITCH!

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
We all have done it at some point in our lives some do it more then otheres.

so basicly how much do you swear?

I'm fluent in fucking English, Sarcasm and Profanity.
I had to vote on sometimes though. I can have a conversation without cussing if it's a mature, serious or deep one.

Last edited:
I do swear occasionally, but not very often compared to other people my age. I really hate unnecessary amounts of cussing.

Yeah, I too can go into a serious conversation.
But my vote is ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING TIME BITCH!

I don't. At all.

I swear a bit when I'm angry, sad, or messing around with friends.
Mother and I sort of swear at each other back and forth, but it's all in good fun.
I don't really swear as much as most people my age, though.

Too much. :U

It's not like teachers or my friends care about it.

I swear when I have to or feel like I need to, but not all the time. worst it gets for me usually is damn and hell. Occasionally I'll go stronger, but not often.

I swear when I have to or feel like I need to, but not all the time. worst it gets for me usually is damn and hell. Occasionally I'll go stronger, but not often.

That is me at home.
At school, well, lets just say, even satin wouldn't be pleased.

I swear pretty often to myself. If I'm talking to someone else though, I usually just cuss for emphasis. But "I'M REALLY F*CKING MAD, BITCH!" doesn't usually crop up as often as something tamer.

Uhm.

... Uuuuh. I'm supposed to be keeping track of this stuff? >_> I'd say anywhere between 1-50 times a day.

-shot-

FOR TEH LULZ

aprroximately 200 times in my life.
Mostly sh** and cr**. But I did say f*** once. I didn't know what it meant.

Last edited:
FFFFFFUUUUUU.jpg

a lot. Though I do tend to replace the swear words with similar sounding words from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom