• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How much do you swear?

how much?

• its very rare of me to say such bad things

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • mabey once in a while

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • sometimes

Votes: 32 33.0%
  • ALL THE MOTHER F*CKING TIME BITCH!

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
I use the word Fuck a whole lot. "Kut" and "Tyfus" too. (Kut is a Dutch swear word that means vagina and "tyfus" is the Dutch word for Typhus).

It could be worse though, as unlike some people I never use the word "Kanker" (Cancer) to swear, which is about the worst swear word you can use in the Netherlands.

I swear when I have to or feel like I need to, but not all the time. worst it gets for me usually is damn and hell. Occasionally I'll go stronger, but not often.

Kinda the same with me. I practically don't swear. I don't like using it. The occasional damn and hell aren't so bad IMO. But I don't even use those two very often.

Barely. Just barely. My swears are very rare, and definitely not uncalled for.

Not all the time, but I do swear often. I use the French swears (which are what we call "sacres") we have here in Québec, but I use some English swears too. :p

FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT FUCK CUNT

I never fucking swear.

I swear all the time in real life. I do it less online for some reason. When I'm ranting any word can fly out at anytime.

Sometimes I do. When I'm with my friends it becomes a bit more frequent. It increases to "a lot" when I'm extremely happy or extremely pissed.

Pretty often. I'm prone to "What the FUCK"s and "Oh my god, what the hell was that bit-"es whenever I get pissed at something the opponent's doing on a video game, and I always spout "Goddamn that motherfucker, I'll rake his brains out" when something gay happens on the net. But I tend to keep it down in every instance not falling into that category, sans "damn" and "hell," of course. Don't even consider crap a "cuss," so I say that a good girth of the time.

I say "crap", "hell" and "damn". None of these are swear words in my opinion, but if I'm around little kids I don't say them. Apart from that, I don't cuss.

I swear all the fucking time. Though, there are two words I will never use.

Swearing is bad for relationships and my reputation, so I never, ever swear, because I am a nice person anyway. When I do make a mistake, I say something nicer, like "darn" or "Oh, gosh", and even then, only to myself.

I typically try not to, but I often do. I actually swear more when I'm happy than when I'm mad, oddly.

I never swear seriously, if ever I swear at all.

There's some sort of mental inhibition stopping me from saying those words out loud in a regular voice.

Back
Top Bottom