• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How much do you swear?

how much?

• its very rare of me to say such bad things

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • mabey once in a while

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • sometimes

Votes: 32 33.0%
  • ALL THE MOTHER F*CKING TIME BITCH!

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being max), I say 7.5. I normally control myself, but once I get ticked off, there no chance you can stop me.

I'm not a cusser. Besides, I shouldn't be for this young anyway!

EDIT: unless you piss me off, that is..

On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being max), I say 7.5. I normally control myself, but once I get ticked off, there no chance you can stop me.

You sure about that, kid? You seemed to have a bit of a temper on the other thread before.

Anyyywho, I see some of you guys are still in the dark about the KING of expletive counts. FUCK COUNTS 200 AND MOAR >>>> YU

Now im knowen amoung my friends for having a very bad mouth sometimes and have qutie the mouth to online just look at my blogs XD well any ways i am wondering how much does BMGf members swear?

Last edited:
I try not to personally, but there are sometimes (like if I'm really mad, really upset, etc.) I just flat out say the words. I'm trying to stop doing it...not a good habit to pick up.

My answer is not in the poll. I swear minimally, but only meant as a joke.

I usually keep the swearing inside, though when I get pissed I have the mouth of a sailor :/

I answered quite a bit, though it usually doesn't reflect in my typing.

I rarely swer. It's usually when I get really angry.

I only do if I am really mad or just playing around with friends, but not in public.

"ALL THE F*CKING TIME BITCH!"

Naw, just kidding, mainly when I get pissed off or when I'm joking around with my friends. I never swear constantly in my school like most of the filthy ruffians there.

I really never swear. Only if you get me really, and I mean really angry and upset does a word slip. But, when that happens, I get mad at myself for it.

I never fucking swear. XD

Well, actually, I do a little more now, but still, in a very reserved manner.

(I just realized that I already made a post in this thread. Fuck.)

Last edited:
I do swear wuite a bit, mostly for jokes, but if I get really mad, I have the motuh of a truck driver. But, I barely do so.

Back
Top Bottom