• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How much do you swear?

how much?

• its very rare of me to say such bad things

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • mabey once in a while

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • sometimes

Votes: 32 33.0%
  • ALL THE MOTHER F*CKING TIME BITCH!

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
NEVAR!! Seriously. Well, at least not out loud.

I don't really cuss in front of most people. With friends, however....

I mostly rely on sarcasm and such. But I do swear sometimes.

"Sometimes" for me. I found I started swearing a lot more after leaving home, since my parents were always sticklers for clean language (well, my mum anyway - I've heard my dad swear a few times when he thinks no one's listening).

Too much, way too much. But I'm trying give up from that habit, since it's quite ridicilous. And my boyfriend doesn't swear at all and I always feel myself stupid and childish, when I swear around him x__x.

But actually Finnish swear words are just beautiful and suits for our language imo.

I swear only when appropriate. So in about 80% of situations. Swearing is a good way to accentuate a joke or vent anger. It works.

I swear only when appropriate. So in about 80% of situations. Swearing is a good way to accentuate a joke or vent anger. It works.

Like fucking now, for instance?

Second time I've used that in this thread XD

I swear once in a while.... ;P
Hmmm...does swearing in your head & in another languages count? *tries to look innocent*

I never swear...

BUT...

When I get to my boiling point I'll snap and swear like no tomorrow and whenever it happens people just stare at me in amazement...

I never say any of the more serious swears but I'll say stuff like frick if I'm mad or frustrated at something.

Back
Top Bottom