• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1996, and I'm sixteen. Been loving pokemon since I was six(or thereabouts), and been playing since I was 11.
~RA~​

Right now I'm 17. I was on-and-off of Pokémon for a while - while I didn't grow up with the main games of RBGY, I grew up with Pokémon Stadium. Go to my introductory post to see an interesting tidbit in a spoiler about me playing it.

Once I got SoulSilver, I've gotten a game of the main Pokémon series for each pair of games so far (the latest I have is Pokémon Black Version). I never played Generation III, unfortunately (I never owned a GBA of any sort) and anything beyond that is hard for me to come by.

Eighteen, turning nineteen this year. I think I started playing Pokemon when I was around seven or eight, with Pokemon Red being my very first Pokemon game.

15... (1997).

Can I just say, no disrespect because I think its great that older people like pokemon, but I was quite surprised that many people were born prior to 1975...

The 1999 one is so small! :O
I had thought that most PKMN fans were from around 1999 x'3

I was born in 1994 and I just turned 18 a few months ago.

I saw Pokemon for the first time when I was four, and I ended up getting Pokemon stadium when I was 5.

1991 the year I was born I wish I was around in the 80s though..

21 years

Still have pokeballs ever since 98

I was born in 1988 and I'm currently 24! I remember when I was in year 7 I think waking up in the morning and Pokemom was on and I was like "what's this boring show, I hate it!!!" yet I kept watching it each day and after I week I was in love with it! Haha.

It started to be shown at a time I couldn't watch it so I Grew out of it kinda and didn't watch it after around johto but a year or so ago I managed to get every season up to best wishes so I been re-watching the series and playing all the games! Don't know if I can watch BW though because I get sad enough when Ash's female companions leave but when Brock leaves it will seem too weird :( LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom