• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

how would you feel and what would you be doing right now if you weren't into pokemon

Julum

Reaction score
Right now, i would probably be extremely bored and be moping around. That, or I would be playing another video game. And I wouldn't use the internet as much.
What would you be doing and how would you feel if you weren't into pokemon right now?

Last edited:
Re: how would you feel and what would you be doing right now if you weren't into pok

Either playing Brawl, reading a book or doing my homeworks.

Re: how would you feel and what would you be doing right now if you weren't into pok

I'd probably be playin' Mario or Namco Museum. Or Call of Duty.

I'd probably be doing the same things... just not playing pokemon.

I'd be asleep and have better grades :p

For starters, I wouldn't use the internet as much, and I'd probably have fewer friends. ^^;

And I'd be addicted to other game series instead, like Animal Crossing, and Spyro The Dragon, lol.

I'd be reading or doing my homework right now... And I wouldn't use the internet as much.

Probably not catching up on all the homework that I didn't miss because of pokemon.

I'd be STUDYING :lol:

I'd have no friends and wouldn't use the internet as much.

I'd probably be giving my other interest, "My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic", more of my attention in various ways.

I'd probably be more productive, and would be playing more Mario games.

I would be not here, and my parents would probably be more satisfied with me.
Also I wouldn't have some good friends. :(

I'd have more friends and be less anti-social

I would have more money, and just end up spending it on Hetalia anyways. So not much different.;-)

I'd be the way I am now except I just wouldn't have the moments where I constantly play Pokemon and not do anything. I still have Harry Potter so I'm happy.

Id probably be in a similar situation as I am now. I didnt get into Pokemon until a little over a year ago anyways, and its not like it rules my life. Tthough I probably would have more money, and less friends. Most of my friends I met through Pokemon.

I probably wouldn't have bought my DS or Wii. But as for the moment I'd be yelling at RuneScape for being slow...

EDIT: Oh yeah and I got to know all my current friends through Pokemon so I'd be lonlier too... Pokemon is good for me (as far as I can predict alternate realities)

I would be playing WoW or Minecraft...which I do anyway when I'm not playing Pokèmon (at the moment I don't play Pokèmon all that often). Also I suppose my undead hunter in WoW would not have a hellboar named Pokabu...

I'd still be playing the god-awful game that is Runescape.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom