• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ021: A Mibrim All Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder about the meaning of the claw mark in the wall that Friede is looking at. Could’ve been done by one of the Ancient Hero’s pokemon?
Even so, I don't like the fact that we're getting to know more of the traveler's ancient pokémon so quickly. This makes me feel like Roy's storyline (assuming it's only for HZ) will end too soon.

Even so, I don't like the fact that we're getting to know more of the traveler's ancient pokémon so quickly. This makes me feel like Roy's storyline (assuming it's only for HZ) will end too soon.

Since Horizons started in April and if we assume gen IX is 3 years long, then HZ might be a short series barely 120 episodes, so the pacing might be faster.

Since Horizons started in April and if we assume gen IX is 3 years long, then HZ might be a short series barely 120 episodes, so the pacing might be faster.
Considering how long it took for Roy to make a capture and Liko hasn't caught anything, I don't know if the series is really paced as a three year long series. They could easily speed up the pacing if marketing demands it, but it is hard to say for sure right now.

Ideally, this generation will last more than three years. As much as I love Scarlet/Violet, I really want the game developers to breathe and not deal with crunch time. I could see this generation lasting four years so that generation ten is on the franchise's 30th anniversary. They have been pretty stuck with the three year long generation cycle for a long time, for better or for worse, so I wouldn't be surprised if they kept to that cycle, but a brand new generation on a major franchise milestone sounds like pretty easy marketing, so it could go either way at this point.

i am beginning to contemplate if Liko receiving her second pokemon this late is correspondent to her personality flaw addressed by Kabu: her lack of goals and assertation. Roy capturing Wattrel so early demonstrates how he has a strong goal in mind, which ties into how Liko isn't too sure about herself yet. If she ever catches Hatenna, then this means she is starting to figure out what path she wants.

anyway, agreeing with
Don't worry, I've got a pretty good hunch Liko will almost certainly be capturing her.

new screenshots dropped!

oh my, Sprigatito is implied to be envious again... if Liko doesn't solve this problem she will never obtain a new teammate!

I'm not exactly shocked. was one of the first things we learned about the species from the SV website.
(It's also stated to be true of Meowscarada on there so I wont be shocked if its always that way at least somewhat. Not enough to stop new pokemon from being caught but present)

new screenshot of storyboard dropped!

this episode, please don't disappoint us!

new screenshot of storyboard dropped!

this episode, please don't disappoint us!

If Liko caught it will be great. If not, it will be another filler of nothing. Thus, we have to wait for five to ten episode again as Galar Mines is the main focus.

Anne coming back would be cool...though I was kind of hoping the Hatenna would turn out to be Bede's and they end up returning it to him. After Kabu finally got his anime debut, I really want Bede to be next on the list of Galar characters to get some long overdue attention. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom