• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

I want to see an Orca pokemon, probably water-fighting or water-dark. After all, the Orca is the most predatory creature on earth! It could have very high attack, and maybe an ability like Defeatist to make up for its massive attack.
Besides Kyogre you mean? :p
But yeah, a non-legendary Orca whale would be cool. It would have to stand out in appearance from Kyogre though, lest we get another Alomomola incident.

I never especially liked Kyogre. And besides, Kyogre was a whale, not an Orca. Orcas eat whales for breakfast! (literally.)

Orca = Killer Whale.
Actually, despite the name, the orca is not a whale. It's a dolphin.

I want to see an Orca pokemon, probably water-fighting or water-dark. After all, the Orca is the most predatory creature on earth! It could have very high attack, and maybe an ability like Defeatist to make up for its massive attack.
Besides Kyogre you mean? :p
But yeah, a non-legendary Orca whale would be cool. It would have to stand out in appearance from Kyogre though, lest we get another Alomomola incident.

I never especially liked Kyogre. And besides, Kyogre was a whale, not an Orca. Orcas eat whales for breakfast! (literally.)

Orca = Killer Whale.
Actually, despite the name, the orca is not a whale. It's a dolphin.

A Dolphin is a whale.

A Dolphin is a whale.

They are actually not whales but they are indeed in the same family called Cetaceans, kind of like wolves, foxes, and coyotes are in the Canidae family.

You know what I mean.
Actually it wasn't clear at all what you meant. A dolphin is not a whale, they are two completely different animals. It makes as much sense as saying a mouse is a squirrel, or a walrus is a seal.

A Dolphin is a whale.

They are actually not whales but they are indeed in the same family called Cetaceans, kind of like wolves, foxes, and coyotes are in the Canidae family.

You know what I mean.
Actually it wasn't clear at all what you meant. A dolphin is not a whale, they are two completely different animals. It makes as much sense as saying a mouse is a squirrel, or a walrus is a seal.

There are two Suborders in Cetaceans, the Toothed Whales and the Baleen Whales. Both orders are still part of the group commonly referred to as "whales". Dolphins fall into the former, making them whales.

You know what I want? An Ice/Fairy...

Narwhal3.jpgde5cc6d8-5985-4214-b9dd-36d7af50965aLarge.jpg
Narwhal!!!

Narwhal2-725x390.jpeg

This has got to happen, these guys are one of my favorite creatures in the world.

Narwals for the win. Ice/Fairy is an interesting choice, I can see it because they have that unicorn-like horn. They are the mythical, unicorns of the ocean.

If we are talking about fairy type mons-

I'd be happy with the following competitively-
1. Steel/Fairy (Something that's usable in non-Mega form.)
2. Ground/Fairy
3. Ghost/Fairy
4. Fire/Fairy
5. Poison/Fairy

But design wise, I just want Steel/Fairy, Fire/Fairy, Poison/Fairy.

I want any of the following
--A koala pokemon
--A Fighting-type kangaroo with boxing gloves
--An Ice/Flying reindeer
--Mega Dunsparce or Dunsparce evo

A narwhal would be so cool, we have yet to have one, in fact so many marine creatures haven't been made into Pokemon, that's the reason why, although there are many water types, there should be more because I like seeing how they base Pokemon around them.
Actually, I'd like if they did more non-water type marine creatures. Anorith, Stunfisk, and the recent Inkay are examples.

That Ice-Fairy Narwhal would be awesome.

Or take some out of the water altogether: Space Whales are kind of a popular image, which fits the psychic attributes given to Cetaceans.

I think that ursaring should get mega evo although I have no idea what it would look like though lol. Also it would be cool if the eeveelutions got mega evos or if eevee got one.

What if they started bringing in Western Zodiac pokemon?

They could all be part Fairy.

Sagitarrius- Fire/Fairy Centaur Archer, with new Missile or Arrow based attacks.
Pisces (Represent)- Bipedal humanoid with two fish-shaped cannons surrounding his arms. If not Water/Fairy- Water/Fighting or Water/Psychic.
Gemini- Easily could do something with Twin Pokemon, Probably Fairy/Psychic.
Aries- Fire/Rock, Fire/Fighting Ram capable of producing fire out of his Horns.
Libra- Fairy/Flying with Scale-themed Body, potentially holding the weighing bits in her hands.

Virgo- Chansey seems solid.
Leo- Pyroar.
Taurus- Heh.

What if they started bringing in Western Zodiac pokemon?

They could all be part Fairy.

Sagitarrius- Fire/Fairy Centaur Archer, with new Missile or Arrow based attacks.
Pisces (Represent)- Bipedal humanoid with two fish-shaped cannons surrounding his arms. If not Water/Fairy- Water/Fighting or Water/Psychic.
Gemini- Easily could do something with Twin Pokemon, Probably Fairy/Psychic.
Aries- Fire/Rock, Fire/Fighting Ram capable of producing fire out of his Horns.
Libra- Fairy/Flying with Scale-themed Body, potentially holding the weighing bits in her hands.

Virgo- Chansey seems solid.
Leo- Pyroar.
Taurus- Heh.

Black And White mentions Unova having their own horoscope.

Back
Top Bottom